"Putting on Make-up with Mommy"

Old June 29th 04, 02:32 PM
CatNipped

Cheryl wrote in message ...

First, I want a bathroom like yours. Next, I think you need to
do makeup in the nude. Finally, do you go through this every day??

This is the tiny bathroom off my bedroom, but one whole wall is
mirrors and it has a nice vanity surrounding the sink (plenty of room
for Sammy to jump around and investigage).

I hesitate to do make-up in the nude - that's more potential targets
swinging in the breeze for Sammy to attack (and I'm not into nipple
piercing, especially when done by an untrained kitten!).

Finally, no, I don't go through this every day - some days are MUCH
worse!! There was the time Sammy swallowed the tiny cap of my
under-eye concealer and I had to mash up her poop for 2 days to make
sure it came out OK in the end. Then there was the time she jumped on
my face, forcing my head backward into the scented candle which
promply set my hair on fire (the candle was on the cabinet which is
too high for Sammy to jump on so I thought it would be safe for her -
didn't realize that BECAUSE of her it could be harmful to me - the
hair on the top of my head is now about 1/4 inch and growing). Then
there was the time that Jessie (my 4-year-old tortoiseshell) was
taking a drink from the faucet (the only way she'll drink water) while
I was putting on my make-up, and Sammy jumped up behind her to bite
her tail. Jessie turned around and swatted her right into the toilet
from which DH had just arisen which was why the seat was up. That was
the day I had to give her her first bath before going to work. And
on, and on, and on... [my boss is getting very suspicious about all
these excuses!!!].

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatMom to:
Bandit, (a.k.a. "Bitch Cat From Hell"), 14, DLH Tabby
Demi, (a.k.a. "Ghost Cat"), 5, DLH Pure White Beauty
Jessie, (a.k.a. "Jet Ski"), 4, DSH Tortoiseshell
Samantha / Sammy, (a.k.a. "Mini Me"), 2 1/2 months, DLH Tabby

http://www.gcmensa.org/Cats.html (Jessie, Demi, Bandit)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy/ (Sammy)
Old June 29th 04, 03:05 PM
Christine Burel

Love your photos and stories! More, please! Looking at Sammy's picture, I
guess I could forgive a lot, too! She's precious! Demi is beautiful; what
kind of purrsonality does she have -- she looks a lot like one of my kitties
that passed to the Rainbow Bridge (Shetra - RB 2003); he was shy, too.
Christine, Omar, Oreo, Robin, Midnight & Tucker

"CatNipped" wrote in message
m...

Old June 29th 04, 03:20 PM
Marina

"CatNipped" wrote

This is the tiny bathroom off my bedroom, but one whole wall is
mirrors and it has a nice vanity surrounding the sink (plenty of room
for Sammy to jump around and investigage).

I hesitate to do make-up in the nude - that's more potential targets
swinging in the breeze for Sammy to attack (and I'm not into nipple
piercing, especially when done by an untrained kitten!).

Finally, no, I don't go through this every day - some days are MUCH
worse!!

ROFL! I thought you may have used a little poetic license in the original,
but now I see that you were toning it down. My, I'm glad my two are staid
elderly cats and I don't even use make-up any more.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old June 29th 04, 04:05 PM
Steve Touchstone

On 29 Jun 2004 06:32:24 -0700, (CatNipped)
wrote:

snip
[...]

Aw, the joys of having a kitten - nonstop 24/7 entertainment (since
even napping they're just so darned cute!) My Sammy is outgrowing the
24/7 kitten stage now that she's a couple years old.
http://www.gcmensa.org/Cats.html (Jessie, Demi, Bandit)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy/ (Sammy)

Finally took a peek at your pics. Lovely group of kitties, Sammy is so
cute ;-)) LOVE that kitty motel! Looks like quite a project - any
chance your SIL dl'ed the plan from the 'net? Looks like something I'd
like to put together, if I ever find the time.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old June 29th 04, 05:09 PM
Karen

Whoa!!!! That cat motel your SIL made is HUGE! I thought my cats were
spoiled. Darn that Sammy is cute. YOu sure have a nice looking fur family!

Karen

Old June 29th 04, 08:35 PM
Takayuki

"Marina" wrote:

"CatNipped" wrote

Finally, no, I don't go through this every day - some days are MUCH
worse!!

ROFL! I thought you may have used a little poetic license in the original,
but now I see that you were toning it down. My, I'm glad my two are staid
elderly cats and I don't even use make-up any more.

This *does* sound pretty bad. We should be thankful that we don't
have kittens. And Lori, I'm sure, is thankful that she has a kitten.