"Putting on Make-up with Mommy"

Old June 29th 04, 08:35 PM
Takayuki

"Marina" wrote:

"CatNipped" wrote

Finally, no, I don't go through this every day - some days are MUCH
worse!!

ROFL! I thought you may have used a little poetic license in the original,
but now I see that you were toning it down. My, I'm glad my two are staid
elderly cats and I don't even use make-up any more.

This *does* sound pretty bad. We should be thankful that we don't
have kittens. And Lori, I'm sure, is thankful that she has a kitten.

Old June 29th 04, 09:50 PM
CatNipped

"Christine Burel" wrote in message ...
Love your photos and stories! More, please! Looking at Sammy's picture, I
guess I could forgive a lot, too! She's precious! Demi is beautiful; what
kind of purrsonality does she have -- she looks a lot like one of my kitties
that passed to the Rainbow Bridge (Shetra - RB 2003); he was shy, too.
Christine, Omar, Oreo, Robin, Midnight & Tucker

Demi is so extremely shy that she is hardly ever seen (she creeps out
late at night for a little petting - but only when I'm lying in bed
(which, I guess, is the least threatening position I could be in).
That's why we call her "Ghost Cat". Any time she's walking in the
open she slinks along as unobtrusively as possible (we once had a maid
ask us, "Is she supposed to be that low?" - LOL!!

I have no idea why she is so shy, we've had her from the time she was
about 5 or 6 weeks old and she's been pampered obnoxiously ever since.
It could be from growning up around "Bitch Cat From Hell", or it
could be because of how we got her - my husband was pulling up in the
parking lot at his work and saw this little white and black (she was
covered in oil) cat jump down from this truck. She had climbed up
into the motor of the and drove on top of the motor for 15 miles to
his work. My soft-hearted DH cornered her in some bushes and then
dropped her in a box and brought her home.

"Bitch Cat From Hell" lives up to her name - she's left scars on my
body and she LOVES me!!!

Jessie, A.K.A. "Jet Ski" is our little clown, she still loves to play
and will let Sammy chase her through the house, up and down stairs and
acts like she's afraid of her (and looks up at me as if to say, "Can
you believe this little chump???!").

Sammy is "Mini Me" not only because she looks something like Bandit,
but she's in training from Bandit on how to be "Bitch Cat From Hell
II". Sammy is the only cat in our house who isn't afraid of Bandit,
she'll get right in her face and swat her and spends most of her time
chewing on Bandit's tail!!!

All of our cats are spoiled ROTTEN! They have never gone outside,
they eat only Science Diet and Pounce treats (and the water from the
tuna can whenever I eat some), visit TED regularly (all are spayed
except Sammy who's too young yet), have THOUSANDS of toys (as well as
the cat motel my son built - see pictures below - and 5 scratching
trees), do whatever they want, and never even get fussed at (I'm a
total push-over!!).

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatMom to:
Bandit, (a.k.a. "Bitch Cat From Hell"), 14, DLH Tabby
Demi, (a.k.a. "Ghost Cat"), 5, DLH Pure White Beauty
Jessie, (a.k.a. "Jet Ski"), 4, DSH Tortoiseshell
Samantha / Sammy, (a.k.a. "Mini Me"), 2 ½ months, DLH Tabby

http://www.gcmensa.org/Cats.html (Jessie, Demi, Bandit)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy/ (Sammy)

Old June 30th 04, 12:27 AM
CatNipped

Steve Touchstone wrote in message . ..

Finally took a peek at your pics. Lovely group of kitties, Sammy is so
cute ;-)) LOVE that kitty motel! Looks like quite a project - any
chance your SIL dl'ed the plan from the 'net? Looks like something I'd
like to put together, if I ever find the time.

I just talked to my son-in-law and he said if he can find the plans
he'll email them to me and then I'll post them on this site.

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatMom to:
Bandit, (a.k.a. "Bitch Cat From Hell"), 14, DLH Tabby
Demi, (a.k.a. "Ghost Cat"), 5, DLH Pure White Beauty
Jessie, (a.k.a. "Jet Ski"), 4, DSH Tortoiseshell
Samantha / Sammy, (a.k.a. "Mini Me"), 2 1/2 months, DLH Tabby

Old June 30th 04, 12:28 AM
CatNipped

CATherine wrote in message . ..

ROFLMAO, gasping and slapping my knee!! I really needed that laughter!
I have forwarded it on to several people who also need a good laugh.
Now I can hardly wait for the next installment.

Thanks! I have to work really late tonight, but I'll write more
sometime this week - you wouldn't believe some of the things she does
(or, if you've ever had a kitten, maybe you would!).

Old June 30th 04, 12:50 AM
Caroline S.

OMG This was wonderful!
I made the mistake of starting to read it during my Professional
Responsibility class (I'm in law school). We were discussing all sorts of
serious things such as, well, now I can't remember what we were discussing.
I had to stop reading because I couldn't really suppress the laughter
without faking a coughing fit of TB proportions. But, it kept calling me
back. After the third failed attempt to suppress the smiles, I had to scold
myself into putting the NG away for the rest of the class.
If I fail, it's all your fault! ;-)

-Caroline S.

hilarious story regretfully snipped