Tim Tam Ice cream

Old March 13th 06, 08:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Tim Tam Ice cream

This thread has gone on WAY TOO LONG. I'm sitting here, waiting for
dinner to finish cooking, and you're all gas-bagging about CHOCOLATE.
It's Just Not Fair! Self-control only works sometimes.

BTW, have any Aussies (don't know if it's elsewhere) discovered Nestle
Club Cappucino-flavoured dark chocolate. It says on the front of the
packet "rich in antioxidants", so it *must be good for you! It is
soooooo good. Yowie, I do believe it fixes bruised fingernails like
magic, but only if you eat at least half a packet at a time.

LOL
Tish

On 13 Mar 2006 00:06:46 -0800, "Shiral" wrote:

Seeing as I'm TRYING to change my eating habits for the better lately,
I'm SO relieved the whole Pacific Ocean and the International Date Line
is between me and Tim Tams AND Tim Tam Ice cream, or I would be in
serious trouble!

Oreos..... I can live without those and pretty easily. But chocolate
covered biscuits... THAT's dangerous!

Melissa

Old March 13th 06, 09:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Tish Silberbauer" wrote in message
This thread has gone on WAY TOO LONG. I'm sitting here, waiting for
dinner to finish cooking, and you're all gas-bagging about CHOCOLATE.
It's Just Not Fair! Self-control only works sometimes.

BTW, have any Aussies (don't know if it's elsewhere) discovered Nestle
Club Cappucino-flavoured dark chocolate. It says on the front of the
packet "rich in antioxidants", so it *must be good for you! It is
soooooo good. Yowie, I do believe it fixes bruised fingernails like
magic, but only if you eat at least half a packet at a time.

LOL
Tish

Groan...now you're getting me back Tish!! I am going to have to try it now!!
I am a dark choc addict...i looove Lindt 80% but DH says it makes me weird.

Old March 13th 06, 10:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Tish Silberbauer wrote:

BTW, have any Aussies (don't know if it's elsewhere) discovered Nestle
Club Cappucino-flavoured dark chocolate. It says on the front of the
packet "rich in antioxidants", so it *must be good for you!

Clearly, it's health food. Have it with a glass of red wine.

Joyce
Old March 13th 06, 10:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Revenge is mine says me make me hungry girl revenge is mine ;-)

http://www.godiva.com/catalog/produc...SE_Category=29
http://www.godiva.com/godivaCollecti...piece.asp?id=9

Old March 13th 06, 04:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

.. For those of you
unfortunate enough not to know, a Tim Tam is a delicious, chocolate covered
and filled biscuit, deadly in it's addictiveness, that is to Australia what
the Oreo is to America. And the ice cream is worse.

I will have to fly to Aus at once! A colleague who is a Kiwi introduced
me to the TimTam biscuit and I am only saved from desperation because
from time to time my local supermarket gets them hut TimTam ice
cream?!!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old March 14th 06, 05:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Yoj wrote:
That's probably true. A couple of years ago, my mother ordered some candy
to be sent to my daughter as a Christmas gift. The box was delivered, but
it was empty.

A few years ago, Helen M and I tried to send each other a sampling of
our Easter chocolate eggs, she some Cadbury's, me a Fazer's Mignon egg.
Neither one ever received their eggs.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old March 14th 06, 05:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Marina" wrote in message
Yoj wrote:
That's probably true. A couple of years ago, my mother ordered some
candy
to be sent to my daughter as a Christmas gift. The box was delivered,
but
it was empty.

A few years ago, Helen M and I tried to send each other a sampling of our
Easter chocolate eggs, she some Cadbury's, me a Fazer's Mignon egg.
Neither one ever received their eggs.

Maybe you should disguise them as a bomb, or some anthrax or
something...I've heard they get through all right!!

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

Old March 18th 06, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Coffee flavoured dark chocolate????

*drool*

I"ll be looking froward to that!

Did I mentioned that for the first 6 months of our relationship, Joel bought
me a dark choclate orange every fortnight? The we moved and the supermarket
at the new palce didn't stock chocolate oranges, not even the milk chocolate
variety!

Now I only get them for Christmas :-(

Yowie

Old March 19th 06, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

It's all Meeee's fault, but I "noticed" the TimTam ice cream *and* the
MintSlice ice cream. I'm an absolute sucker for mint slice biscuits
(cookies), so got some of that. Well, it looks kinda strange, but it
tastes *sooo good*! Lucky for us it comes in small containers
(1.25L), so I feel slightly less guilty about buying it. The other
mitigating factor is that there are three of us here (me, DH and my
mother), and it doesn't go very far between the three of us.

I can absolutely see how Meee could easily eat an entire packet of
TimTam ice cream by herself.

*sigh* - like I need another addiction!

Tish

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 08:53:57 +1100, "Yowie"
wrote:

Coffee flavoured dark chocolate????

*drool*

I"ll be looking froward to that!

Did I mentioned that for the first 6 months of our relationship, Joel bought
me a dark choclate orange every fortnight? The we moved and the supermarket
at the new palce didn't stock chocolate oranges, not even the milk chocolate
variety!

Now I only get them for Christmas :-(

Yowie

.. .

Old March 19th 06, 07:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Tish Silberbauer" wrote in message
It's all Meeee's fault, but I "noticed" the TimTam ice cream *and* the
MintSlice ice cream. I'm an absolute sucker for mint slice biscuits
(cookies), so got some of that. Well, it looks kinda strange, but it
tastes *sooo good*! Lucky for us it comes in small containers
(1.25L), so I feel slightly less guilty about buying it. The other
mitigating factor is that there are three of us here (me, DH and my
mother), and it doesn't go very far between the three of us.

I can absolutely see how Meee could easily eat an entire packet of
TimTam ice cream by herself.

*sigh* - like I need another addiction!

Tish

Ohhhh I love that mint slice ice cream too!! Do you know they have a
cornetto/drmstick type thing in that as well??? Droooool

wrote:

Coffee flavoured dark chocolate????

*drool*

I"ll be looking froward to that!

Did I mentioned that for the first 6 months of our relationship, Joel
bought
me a dark choclate orange every fortnight? The we moved and the
supermarket
at the new palce didn't stock chocolate oranges, not even the milk
chocolate
variety!

Now I only get them for Christmas :-(

Yowie