Jessie The Box Queen

Old August 31st 11, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Default Jessie The Box Queen

Poor Ozzy, he loves boxes, but he never, ever gets to sit in them unless
all of the rest of the clowder are asleep or otherwise occupied. Jessie
is the undisputed queen of the clowder (well, Demi could dispute that
but Demi doesn't bother with trivial things like clowder hierarchy - she
can't be bothered to come out from wherever she's hiding).

Anything, any toy or any attention given to a cat, is hers to either
enjoy or ignore. She's certainly got the energy to do whatever she
wants, it's hard to believe that she's 12 years old now.

Unfortunately, I couldn't get all of the action on camera. ow I
understand why we need a new battery, this was fresh from the recharger
but only lasted a few minutes...

http://www.possibleplaces.com/JessieBox.mov

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Old August 31st 11, 02:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Default Jessie The Box Queen - YouTube

On 8/30/2011 7:55 PM, CatNipped wrote:
Poor Ozzy, he loves boxes, but he never, ever gets to sit in them unless
all of the rest of the clowder are asleep or otherwise occupied. Jessie
is the undisputed queen of the clowder (well, Demi could dispute that
but Demi doesn't bother with trivial things like clowder hierarchy - she
can't be bothered to come out from wherever she's hiding).

Anything, any toy or any attention given to a cat, is hers to either
enjoy or ignore. She's certainly got the energy to do whatever she
wants, it's hard to believe that she's 12 years old now.

Unfortunately, I couldn't get all of the action on camera. ow I
understand why we need a new battery, this was fresh from the recharger
but only lasted a few minutes...

http://www.possibleplaces.com/JessieBox.mov

For those who don't have the software to play ".mov" files, here it is
on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soicLU35Xjo

Old August 31st 11, 11:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

haha i like the voice commentary, thanks for putting it on youtube as well
thats the version i watched.

Matt

Old August 31st 11, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

On 8/31/2011 5:11 AM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

You're welcome! I hope I can capture more funny moments now that my
good camera is fixed.

Old September 3rd 11, 04:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 20:04:27 -0500, CatNipped
wrote:
On 8/30/2011 7:55 PM, CatNipped wrote:
Poor Ozzy, he loves boxes, but he never, ever gets to sit in them unless
all of the rest of the clowder are asleep or otherwise occupied. Jessie
is the undisputed queen of the clowder (well, Demi could dispute that
but Demi doesn't bother with trivial things like clowder hierarchy - she
can't be bothered to come out from wherever she's hiding).

Anything, any toy or any attention given to a cat, is hers to either
enjoy or ignore. She's certainly got the energy to do whatever she
wants, it's hard to believe that she's 12 years old now.

Unfortunately, I couldn't get all of the action on camera. ow I
understand why we need a new battery, this was fresh from the recharger
but only lasted a few minutes...

http://www.possibleplaces.com/JessieBox.mov

At that size, I don't imagine the boys are as matrix-y as they were
before. I like how Jessie can't decide where she wants to be.
Old September 4th 11, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

wrote:
[...]

That's easy, Jessie wants to be the center of attention and the focus of
any picture or video taken. I once posted a huge bunch of pictures of
my home here and didn't notice until someone else pointed it out that
Jessie managed to be in a large portion of them. I've never seen such a
camera hog in a cat - they usually shy away from pictures, and Bandit
used to growl and hiss at me when I tried taking her picture!

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

The Queen of Darkness gets everywhere! Lesley Cat anecdotes 3 July 23rd 07 01:20 AM
Dear Queen Nox....... Mischief Cat anecdotes 4 June 9th 07 12:23 AM
The Undisputed Queen Pat Cat anecdotes 3 March 19th 07 10:00 AM
When is it ok to fix a pregnant Queen? Mike Romain Cat health & behaviour 14 October 10th 03 05:10 AM
Queen of The World! Marina Cat anecdotes 8 August 15th 03 05:08 PM