Weird.....

Old June 6th 12, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_4_]

Default Weird.....

Bonnie for ages has taken to the sofa for napping on- a good few
years back I put a pile of newly washed towels on there and Dunzi
slept on them. We reached a reasonable compromise where I always left
a towel spread out for her to sleep on- she liked it..and Sarsi would
often sleep on the arm of the sofa watching her I have a ton of photos
of them- Sarsi on the arm of the sofa Dunzi on the cushion

Well since Bonnie arrived we haven't seen that Bonnie likes the sofa
and Sarsi usually sleeps elsewhere but tonight there was Sarsi on the
arm of the sofa and Bonnie sitting on the sofa

I thought that's odd then it hit me I ran to my PC to check
something.......

I took a picture of Sarsi and Dunzi (the last picture) sitting like
that...Sarsi on the arm of the sofa with Dunzi on the sofa.....a year
ago today!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs