Stinky has a V8

Old June 1st 07, 03:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

Default Stinky has a V8

"Ketzl's Dad" wrote in message
. net...
On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 09:39:53 -0400, Kreisleriana wrote:

If cat poop was a work of
art . . .

You mean it isn't?? I guess I better take it down, then.

--
Joey DoWop Dee
Remember: It is To Laugh

spew!!!

Old June 1st 07, 03:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 07:43:10 -0500, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

Kreisleriana wrote:
On Thu, 31 May 2007 17:14:39 -0500, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

Kreisleriana wrote:
Well, yesterday, I poured myself a V8 (as in "Wow, I coulda had a
**.") For non-Murricans, it's a vegetable juice, heavy on the
tomato. It's tasty, refreshing and nutritious, but nothing I
thought a cat would be interested in. Uh uh. Stinky stucky his
nose right in and started lapping away! Sure looked interesting
with a red, juicy muzzle.

LOL I hope you didn't smack him in the forehead first!

Never! I might smooch him, though. Dante is always disgruntled about
what the BIG DOOD gets away with.

Poor Dante! Off Topic, did you know V-8 can be used to make a tasty soup?
If you just heat it up it's a great "tomato soup" all by itself. Adding V-8
to homemade vegetable soup or veggie-beef soup is outstanding.

Jill

My mom used to use V8 in cooking a lot. It makes a good Bloody Mary,
too.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old June 1st 07, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Kreisleriana wrote:
Well, yesterday, I poured myself a V8 (as in "Wow, I coulda had a
**.") For non-Murricans, it's a vegetable juice, heavy on the
tomato. It's tasty, refreshing and nutritious, but nothing I
thought a cat would be interested in. Uh uh. Stinky stucky his
nose right in and started lapping away! Sure looked interesting
with a red, juicy muzzle.

LOL I hope you didn't smack him in the forehead first!

Never! I might smooch him, though. Dante is always disgruntled
about what the BIG DOOD gets away with.

Poor Dante! Off Topic, did you know V-8 can be used to make a tasty
soup? If you just heat it up it's a great "tomato soup" all by
itself. Adding V-8 to homemade vegetable soup or veggie-beef soup
is outstanding.

My mom used to use V8 in cooking a lot. It makes a good Bloody Mary,
too.

Oh yeah! Especially the "spicy" V-8

Old June 1st 07, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

There is probably nothing I could put in a glass with the intention of
drinking, that Stinky wouldn't come up and at least try to inspect.
There are things he's not interested in, but he has to check first.
That's just the way it is. If it's milk or water, he'll usually
stick his face in the glass and start drinking if I don't get the
glass away from him right away.

Well, yesterday, I poured myself a V8 (as in "Wow, I coulda had a
**.") For non-Murricans, it's a vegetable juice, heavy on the
tomato. It's tasty, refreshing and nutritious, but nothing I thought
a cat would be interested in. Uh uh. Stinky stucky his nose right in
and started lapping away! Sure looked interesting with a red, juicy
muzzle.

This follows on for me about my cats not being a nuisance with my computer.
They do not interfere with my drinks, either.
KFC does occasionally try and snatch a foodie item from my plate but she is
excused because of her previous hard life.
Why do you think that Stinky thinks it okay to drink from your glass? Have
you just let him do it over the years? No censure intended, just
interested.

Tweed

Old June 1st 07, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

[...]

Anybody else think Tweed is in for a surprise if she gets another cat who is
not as well behaved as KFC of BF?

We have never had a problem with out cats getting into our food or drink.
Well except for when my sister visits and feeds our cats wine out of her
glass by letting them lick it off her fingers. But we have also had no
luck whatsoever with getting any of our cats to do anything in particular
because we want them to, or to cease and desist because we want them to.
And only half our cats have been Siamese. Granted all the non-meezers have
had a meezer as an example,

Jo

Old June 1st 07, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"jofirey" wrote in message

[...]

So I guess I am lucky, eh? I have no intention of getting another cat,
don't forget that both of them *just arrived* uninvited after my dogs had
gone to RB. KFC first and then after a long time, Boyfriend. I was too
soft to turn either of them away. I did consider for a while, sending
Boyfie to the cat's home when he got here. I really didn't want another
cat. If another comes, he/she will have to be homed elsewhere.
It is fine when they are well, it does not cost much to feed them. I could
easily have a few more cats if that was it. If they get ill, oh, dear.
Vet's bills will clear out your bank account, so I will stay with my two.

Tweed

Old June 1st 07, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Christina Websell wrote:
"jofirey" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...

[...]

Famous last words. ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old June 1st 07, 11:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 21:18:12 +0100, "Christina Websell"
yodeled:

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

Well, there's a bit of history. Stinky started out as an incredible
hoolikitten, who jumped on the table, stole every available food item,
and generally got himself into very conceivable place where you would
not want a kitten.

He was completely outrageous, but with a little time and patience, he
became just as much a well-behaved, courteous gentleman as he had been
a hoolikitten. And that's how he spent the best part of the past
sixteen years with me.

It's only been in the past year or so that Stinky's self-discipline
has been slipping, and I frankly put up with it as a kind of an
extended treat for all the years that he spent restraining himself and
being so extra-polite. And when I look at him now, I just see all the
wonderful time we've had together, and how dear to me he is, and if
it's something that can't hurt anyone, I just don't have the heart to
refuse him anything anymore.

Maybe when Dante gets to that stage, I will relax the rules for him,
too.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old June 1st 07, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 21:18:12 +0100, "Christina Websell"
yodeled:

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

I want to crawl away and die now for mentioning it. I had forgotten how
old Stinky is, I have loved his tales Please forgive.

Tweed

Old June 2nd 07, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 23:38:48 +0100, "Christina Websell"
yodeled:

[...]

Think nothing of it, Aunty Tweed!
Love, Stinky

Now excuse my while I check out Mommy's quesadilla.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

HEY STINKY!!!! Pamela Shirk Cat anecdotes 2 October 23rd 05 12:18 AM
Yay Stinky! Day 5 Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 13 September 28th 05 12:15 PM
Stinky thanks you Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 6 July 14th 04 12:50 AM
Stinky butt Mischief Cat anecdotes 6 May 18th 04 05:37 PM
Hi from Stinky Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 23 March 15th 04 02:30 PM