Katladydi's condition

Old December 4th 03, 08:00 PM
Dianne

Default Katladydi's condition

This is Pat (some of you know me as "Son of Sam" from Chat) My fiance Dianne
(Katladydi) was in a extremely severe auto accident yesterday. She had to
be airlifted to Atlanta Medical Center. She is basically "brain dead",
though they have her "living" with the use of the hospital equipment. We
are still waiting to hear from the Neurologist to see what, if anything, can
be done. I don't have anything other than that to say, I am still in shock.
If you have questions then please email me at .
It may take some time to get back to you but I will do what I can. We have
a wedding to cancel and all. Please pray for her, and keep her in your
thoughts. There is limited brain function, so there is always hope.

Pat

--
I'm up and dressed, what more do you want?

Old December 4th 03, 08:22 PM
TJ and The Dust

Pat I am so, so sorry. This is so shocking and sad to read. My thoughts are
with you both.

TJ

ink.net...

Old December 4th 03, 08:25 PM
lewe

"Dianne" wrote in message
ink.net...
This is Pat (some of you know me as "Son of Sam" from Chat) My fiance

Dianne
(Katladydi) was in a extremely severe auto accident yesterday. She had to
be airlifted to Atlanta Medical Center. She is basically "brain dead",
though they have her "living" with the use of the hospital equipment. We
are still waiting to hear from the Neurologist to see what, if anything,

can
be done. I don't have anything other than that to say, I am still in

shock.
If you have questions then please email me at .
It may take some time to get back to you but I will do what I can. We

have
a wedding to cancel and all. Please pray for her, and keep her in your
thoughts. There is limited brain function, so there is always hope.

What terrible news. I am so, so sorry.
We'll be directing endless purrs your way.
Hoping and praying.
--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old December 4th 03, 08:39 PM
Christine Burel

Oh my God, Pat! Our heartfelt purrayers and love coming your and Dianne's
way. Please keep us posted when you can.
Christine
ink.net...

Old December 4th 03, 08:51 PM
Lois Reay

Oh Pat that is really tragic news, my thoughts are with you and all the
family.
Sending mega purrs for a happy outcome.

Lois

ink.net...

Old December 4th 03, 09:14 PM
Yoj

I am so sorry to hear this! Prayers for Dianne and for all who love
her.

--
Joy

"You can never do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it
will be too late." _Ralph Waldo Emerson

ink.net...

.

Old December 4th 03, 09:43 PM
Arthur Shapiro

In article . net, "Dianne" wrote:
This is Pat

What a cruel twist of fortune. My condolences on your ordeal.

Art
Temporary usercode - to be deleted when spam starts. Use MyBrainHurts at this ISP to reach me
Old December 4th 03, 09:56 PM
Nan

On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 20:00:15 GMT, "Dianne"
wrote:

This is Pat (some of you know me as "Son of Sam" from Chat) My fiance Dianne
(Katladydi) was in a extremely severe auto accident yesterday. She had to
be airlifted to Atlanta Medical Center. She is basically "brain dead",
though they have her "living" with the use of the hospital equipment. We
are still waiting to hear from the Neurologist to see what, if anything, can
be done. I don't have anything other than that to say, I am still in shock.
If you have questions then please email me at .
It may take some time to get back to you but I will do what I can. We have
a wedding to cancel and all. Please pray for her, and keep her in your
thoughts. There is limited brain function, so there is always hope.

Pat

Pat, I am so sorry to hear this. I'll pray for her and for you and
her family that you all get through all of this. If there is any
brain function at all there is most definitely hope. Doctors have
been wrong about "no hope" before, and we'll all be praying that
they're wrong this time.

Nan
Old December 4th 03, 10:24 PM
polonca12000

Oh Pat, I'm so very very sorry to hear that. I find it impossible to
believe. We are hoping for a miracle.
Hugs, purrs and best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek