Hey OT..agin

Old July 13th 08, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default Hey OT..agin

Hihi OT
Cud yew dew me a flavor n tell Granby da tell her fangu furry mutch fur da
funny ee mayle bout the kurtinrodz her snet Meowmie...et mayed Meowmie waff
sew hard, herself neerly dint makeit to da bafroom tew pee n shee thot dat
wuz uf da funniest fings herself haz red inna long tyme. Her needed a
gudgud waff n dat didit.
I wike et wen Meowmie waffs. Her waffed reely hard.
Bye theee waaaay, r wee still onna Moon?
I am n sew iz Tabitha, I hope..
*looks around* Tabitha probubly wint sumplase wif da utter gurl kittiez,
dey hab sum kinna klub, I fink...fur gurlz only...wike on Erf...maybeeeee?
I still wike et up heer. *nodsnods*
heddbump
Fanks agin d00d
Mosey
---offerz yew some nip for doin me a flavor

Old July 13th 08, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna rite now I am in da dog kage. It iz stormink bad and
da gramby bestez get off da puter. Fanguz for da wine.

Old July 13th 08, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

Hi OT n Piglet n Willow
PUUUUUUUURS for yew tew be sayfe in dat badbad storm.
prayers frum Meeowmie fur Granby tew be sayfe tew.
Wuv
Mosey
PUUUUUUUUUUUUURRS

Hihi diz iz O T anna rite now I am in da dog kage. It iz stormink bad and
da gramby bestez get off da puter. Fanguz for da wine.
"Mosey =^. .^=`" Hihi OT

Old July 13th 08, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

I wike et wen Meowmie waffs. Her waffed reely hard.
Bye theee waaaay, r wee still onna Moon?
I am n sew iz Tabitha, I hope..

I'z right here. I was just takin a nap, and I guess I sort of rolled off
da cushion.

Harri was jus boucin around outside, and Ranger was chasing Nerf Balls.
I guess it would be fur us to purr fur OT an his fambly to be safe, huh?

Tabitha
Old July 13th 08, 03:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna we iz safe. Da gramby wented ta supper with da
fmaibly. Her won write much diz nite kauze her and da Amy hooman had a
bunch of somthink kalled Linchburg Lemonaide or sumphin like dat and her iz
silly not. We iz gonna put herselfv ta bed rite quick.

Old July 13th 08, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

"Tabitha Fluffytail"
I wike et wen Meowmie waffs. Her waffed reely hard.
Bye theee waaaay, r wee still onna Moon?
I am n sew iz Tabitha, I hope..

I'z right here. I was just takin a nap, and I guess I sort of rolled off
da cushion.

Yew okay?

Harri was jus boucin around outside, and Ranger was chasing Nerf Balls.

Sawnds wike funfun

I guess it would be fur us to purr fur OT an his fambly to be safe, huh?

Cuddent hurt ..sweetie pie
PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURR

Tabitha

Mosey

Old July 13th 08, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

Hihi OT Gwad yew iz sayfe. Sawundz wike gramby hadd sum
kinna hoomin nip dwink.
Mosey

Old July 13th 08, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Yepper dat iz rite, her did. Her had to git up in da nite and feed
ourselvez. Her don do dat often so we furgivez herselfz. OUCH PIGLET, why
you hit me on myown headz?" "Young man, don u take kredit for beink dat
nize. U ran kross her a duzen timez for her waked up.
. ..

Old July 14th 08, 05:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

Mabbee Piglet wanted tew mayk shure gramby wux umkay.
I dunno nuttin bout dat .
Mosey

HiHi agin Mosey =^. .^= Cat community 6 May 26th 08 07:28 PM
BIG DOOD DUZ IT AGIN Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 7 August 9th 06 07:43 PM
dey iz leafin agin Stormmee Cat community 4 May 28th 06 03:47 PM
noo intodukshuns....agin! Ceilidthbear Cat community 10 January 15th 06 05:48 AM
Meow, hello agin sort Hotspur Cat community 7 October 18th 03 08:11 AM