Weebisiking Bitteehood

Old May 11th 09, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Weebisiking Bitteehood

I wikes to gitz umber da kuvvvers wif da meowmie an make bwed an purrr
an haff hur pet mine hed an den i goez to sweep. Jus wike wen i wuz a
widdl bittee kittee wif mine mommycat hoo wud wik mine face an hed an
eers.

Wen da bitteez gwow up to bee big catz, der mommycat wil hiss an swap
at dem if dey twy to weebisik der bitteehood.

Dis iss sumfing nise da hoomin meowmeez wetz uss doo. Wee gwatful fur
our meowmie. So we cn pwetend to be widdl happy bitteez wunc inna
wile.

Hmmpf! Ob kors I am awl gwown up, an do gnOt do dis mor den wunc a
day.

MeOwy, gwownup grey grrl sumtymez wike a bittee.
Old May 11th 09, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On May 11, 2:40*pm, MeOwy wrote:
I wikes to gitz umber da kuvvvers wif da meowmie an make bwed an purrr
an haff hur pet mine hed an den i goez to sweep. *Jus wike wen i wuz a
widdl bittee kittee wif mine mommycat hoo wud wik mine face an hed an
eers.

Wen da bitteez gwow up to bee big catz, der mommycat wil hiss an swap
at dem if dey twy to weebisik der bitteehood.

Dis iss sumfing nise da hoomin meowmeez wetz uss doo. *Wee gwatful fur
our meowmie. *So we cn pwetend to be widdl happy bitteez wunc inna
wile.

Hmmpf! *Ob kors I am awl gwown up, an do gnOt do dis mor den wunc a
day.

MeOwy, gwownup grey grrl sumtymez wike a bittee.

MINE mommy iz Maggy May an shee will cuddle wiff myself wen I wanna
cuddle. Wee wuz jus seepin in a byootiful pool ub sunlite an wee boff
dreemd about mine bruther Winnie hoo iz at da Bridj.

--
Missy
Old May 11th 09, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stacey

Oh this is so sweet!

Lurking Anti, mmsing a little bit

In article ,
MeOwy says...

Old May 11th 09, 11:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

All free ov us kitties sleepz together and no one mindz who iz by who. I
bet Maggy May letz da cats at herown houze sleep by herselfz. Piglet
thinking this is so.

Old May 12th 09, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pipps =`^..^`=

Hihi Me0wy,
Sqweex iz mine momcat, n hur iz 5 yeers old n I am 4 n hur still letz me
cuddle up tew hur tummy n hur liks mee onna top uff mine head n wicks mine
fase n eerz, n sumtimez. Hur iz sew sawft, n we luffs tew pway rugby. Hee
hee hee.
We gots bawlz awl offer da plase.
I still feal wike a bittie sumtimez. We r boff pretty wild at nite, we wuv
tew keep Meowmie awake by singing..do yoo wike tew sing?
Hur wuvs tew whap Pa Pookie onna head...den he sez bad wurds,
Heer, wook at owr pixtures ugin . Ma Sqweex iz da big fuzzy onna floor n
being a 'bride' wiff a vail inna winnow, Pa Pookie is da bwak n white guy, n
den derez mine Unke Blurry Mosey, n Unkl Mutt, hoo went to RB, n me,
Pipps hoo lived in da shoo.
I fink dat shoo steped in d*g doo.
I mayed a rime.
Pipps. ..
http://home.comcast.net/~dutch.waterman/site/

Old May 12th 09, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On May 11, 6:18*pm, "Granby" wrote:
All free ov us kitties sleepz together and no one mindz who iz by who. *I
bet Maggy May letz da cats at herown houze sleep by herselfz. *Piglet
thinking this is so.

Shur shee snugglz wiff Surnise an WooToo, hoo wudn; Dey iz furry nise
snuggly kittees. Butted shee callz MEE hur litul ghirl. An shee finz
meeself wen I iz lonly an cryin by mysef an shee huggles mee an cheers
me up.

Iff kittees cud wiv der hole lifes wiff der mommies, der wud bee mor
storees wike dis.

--
Will in New Haven

Old May 12th 09, 03:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Mon, 11 May 2009 11:40:51 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Dis iss sumfing nise da hoomin meowmeez wetz uss doo. Wee gwatful fur
our meowmie. So we cn pwetend to be widdl happy bitteez wunc inna
wile.

I likesta akt like a bittie arownd mine hooman
sumtimez an we boff enjoy dis too...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be
silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

5/11/2009 10:49:03 PM
Old May 12th 09, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey `=`^.``.^`=`

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
On Mon, 11 May 2009 11:40:51 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Dis iss sumfing nise da hoomin meowmeez wetz uss doo. Wee gwatful fur
our meowmie. So we cn pwetend to be widdl happy bitteez wunc inna
wile.

I likesta akt like a bittie arownd mine hooman
sumtimez an we boff enjoy dis too...

I am 7 yeers old n wuv tew act wike a bittie
arownd mine hoominz tew, speshully Pa.
Mosey

Old May 12th 09, 05:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On May 11, 8:41*pm, "Mosey `=`^.``.^`=`"
wrote:
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"

On Mon, 11 May 2009 11:40:51 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Dis iss sumfing nise da hoomin meowmeez wetz uss doo. *Wee gwatful fur
our meowmie. *So we cn pwetend to be widdl happy bitteez wunc inna
wile.

I likesta akt like a bittie arownd mine hooman
sumtimez an we boff enjoy dis too...

I am 7 yeers old n wuv tew act wike a bittie
arownd mine hoominz tew, speshully Pa.
Mosey

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be
silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

5/11/2009 10:49:03 PM- Hide quoted text -

But wut abaout doze Noobian catz dat wuz wurshipped an wuz furry
weegal? Doo yoo suspoze dey akted wike bittees?

MeOwy, wundrin bout dat