Diz ain't no falze a-larm

Old July 31st 09, 02:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Diz ain't no falze a-larm

O T grabs Grambys hairdryer and holds it like a microphone.

Respected cat and Kittens. Diz ain no falze a-larm. Dat barekitten ix
gonna e born diz nite. Da gramby just letted me on here lone enough to ask
for purrs and prayers for da new arrifal, well, almost new arrifal.

Dem is on da way to da TED's in fife minutes.

Old July 31st 09, 03:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Granby wrote:
O T grabs Grambys hairdryer and holds it like a microphone.

Respected cat and Kittens. Diz ain no falze a-larm. Dat barekitten ix
gonna e born diz nite. Da gramby just letted me on here lone enough to ask
for purrs and prayers for da new arrifal, well, almost new arrifal.

Dem is on da way to da TED's in fife minutes.

Wil hep cownt mints til the arivl. Purrrrrs for safe arivl. TuTu

Old July 31st 09, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

O T grabs Grambys hairdryer and holds it like a microphone.

Respected cat and Kittens. Diz ain no falze a-larm. Dat barekitten ix
gonna e born diz nite. Da gramby just letted me on here lone enough to
ask for purrs and prayers for da new arrifal, well, almost new arrifal.

Dem is on da way to da TED's in fife minutes.

Fangu OT for letting usses gnow n minny happy birfday purrs and prayers r
sent wif mutch luffs to the barekitten tew be healthy n so will hiz meowmie
n da rest uff da famlee. Dis is xsiting..Iam sew happee awl uff yoo.. We
need happee.
Luffs
Mosey, Pookie, Pipps n Sqweex
and Anti Kyla

Old July 31st 09, 06:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Happy Happy Birthing Day!!!!
Welkum tu this world, liddul wun!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old July 31st 09, 02:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 30, 9:56*pm, "Granby" wrote:
O T grabs Grambys hairdryer and holds it like a microphone.

Respected cat and Kittens. *Diz ain no falze a-larm. *Dat barekitten ix
gonna e born diz nite. *Da gramby just letted me on here lone enough to ask
for purrs and prayers for da new arrifal, well, almost new arrifal.

Dem is on da way to da TED's in fife minutes.

Maggie May iz alreddy on hur way to bisit beclaws we heeerd about da
birf from Gramby. Wee iz purrin for da helf ub da babee and da meowmie
and for da sanity ub r belovd Granby.

PURRRRR

--
WooToo for hur House
Old July 31st 09, 02:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Granby wrote:

O T grabs Grambys hairdryer and holds it like a microphone.

Respected cat and Kittens. Diz ain no falze a-larm. Dat barekitten ix
gonna e born diz nite. Da gramby just letted me on here lone enough to
ask for purrs and prayers for da new arrifal, well, almost new arrifal.

Dem is on da way to da TED's in fife minutes.

Purrrrrs fur effurryfing to go well. Maybe da bearkitten will be here by
the time I write this, but regardless, my best purrrs. It's nice to purrr
fur new life fur a change.

--
Regards,
Fred