Obtaining a Persian-like cat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 7th 04, 08:50 PM
Igor Schein

Default Obtaining a Persian-like cat

Hi,

First of all - sorry for cross-posting, I am not sure which of the 3
groups is the most appropriate. I am looking to get a cat for my
grandparents. I like Persian, Himalayan and Exotic. However, I am
looking to spend much less than breeders usually charge for
purebloods, since I am not so concern about purity and I am not
thinking shows. My priorities are health, looks (has to look the way
these 3 breeds usually look) and personality. So if it's an
interbreed, it's OK for me. I am not sure if shelters or pet stores
would have something like that. Maybe there's a market for breeding
rejects, where I can get one of them for under $200?

I appreciate any help on this subject

Thanks

Igor