I Cannot Believe This

Old May 26th 10, 06:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default I Cannot Believe This

better watch out it might be a love potion, Lee
"Granby" wrote in message
We might fight amongst ourselves but don't appreciate trolls coming in and
bashing one of our group. Ok Matthew first recipe is yours.
"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

"Ally"

snipped

Maybe not Maybe so but you are a nobody that has never posted here
before and can't spell Google mail to at least be a some what believable
troll. And for you to single her out What does that tells us. As I tell
everyone you don't like some one kill file is a wonderful thing.

You can stay if you like Troll we post wonderful recipes when
individuals like you pop up

Old May 26th 10, 06:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default Topic changed to a devils delight

have made these and they are wonderful, and if you really want to be bad go
to the ww site and get the german choc cake, the one that is five points, in
a 9 by 13 pan... if you ever make it you won't ever make anything different,
Lee
"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
And guess what LOW FAT even more sinful ;-) Got it from weight watchers

Devil's Delight Cookies
1/4 cup margarine softened
1/2 cup fat free buttermilk
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 egg whites whipped
1 1/2 cup unbleached flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder sifted
2/3 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons powdered sugar sifted

Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare baking sheets with cooking spray; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, combine margarine, buttermilk, vanilla extract and egg
whites.

In another mixing bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda
and salt.

Mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients just until moistened.

Drop dough by tablespoonfuls, 2" apart onto prepared baking sheets.

Bake for 7 minutes.

Sprinkle with powdered sugar.

30 servings; 58 Calories; 2g Fat (26% calories from fat); 1g Protein; 10g
Carbohydrate; 0mg Cholesterol; 77mg Sodium

OMG I AM SO EVIL ;-) enjoy

Old May 26th 10, 02:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On May 25, 7:16*pm, "Matthew"
wrote:
"Ally"

snipped

*Maybe not *Maybe so but you are a nobody that has never posted here before
and can't spell Google mail *to at least be a some what believable troll.
And for you to single her out *What does that tells us. *As I tell everyone
you don't like some one *kill file is a wonderful thing.

You can stay if you like Troll *we post wonderful recipes when individuals
like you pop up

People on this thread have behaved badly, including several of my
favorite people. I am _not_ going to take sides. I just want to tell
them all equally, which is why I am doing this in response to you when
you haven't behaved badly,

Stop it or I am stopping this car right here and not taking you to the
party.

--
Will in New Haven
Old May 27th 10, 05:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^,,^=

"Matthew"

On May 25, 6:29 pm, "Granby"
We might fight amongst ourselves but don't appreciate trolls coming in
and
bashing one of our group. Ok Matthew first recipe is yours."Matthew"

Well sherry it is never ok to fight ;-) but friends bicker and stuff
among themselves but they are FRIENDS it happens even to the best of
friends.

This is some worthless twit; just like any troll, coming in and bashing
one of our own or the group. Who's solo intent is to cause bull****.

Thank you for that Matthew..I think the troll is a liar and a POS that has
been stalking and cyber bullying me from the Floyd group. Just so ya
know. He/she reads here and poasts the 'news' there. yeesh. I am not
'that' important, and although I am slow to anger, I do lose it sometimes,
and yes I will defend Granby and my other friends here, if the need arises.
I usually type my reply out, let it sit in the draft file for awhile then if
needed, I'll poast it.
I am in NO way perfect nor am I trying to cause trouble here. I may be the
'newbie' still, after only 2+ years poasting here, but I don't appreciate
getting hate e-mail from some of the women here and I have received some
lovely encouraging e-mails as well. And life is too short for all this BS.
Don't you agree? I have a killfile and use it as well.
Love
Kyla

Old May 27th 10, 06:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^,,^=

"Will in New Haven"
On May 25, 7:16 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
Ally seethed

snipped

Maybe not Maybe so but you are a nobody that has never posted here before
and can't spell Google mail to at least be a some what believable troll.
And for you to single her out What does that tells us. As I tell everyone
you don't like some one kill file is a wonderful thing.

You can stay if you like Troll we post wonderful recipes when individuals
like you pop up

People on this thread have behaved badly, including several of my
favorite people. I am _not_ going to take sides. I just want to tell
them all equally, which is why I am doing this in response to you when
you haven't behaved badly,

Stop it or I am stopping this car right here and not taking you to the
party.

--
Will in New Haven

But but..okay...I wanna go to the party so I'll behave
Love
Kyla

Old May 28th 10, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^,,^=

"Ally" wrote in message
On 24/05/2010 03:29, Kyla =^..^= wrote:
Jill is always whining about things
and I'm so sick of her..

I really find this comment ironic as YOU are ALWAYS whining about
migraines, poor health and no money!

Actually. You spend most of your time here complaining about something or
other? How dare you complain about someone doing something that you
constantly do yourself? Take a look in the mirror before you start
judging others!

And NO. I am not this Gary person from your pink floyd forums OR LLL. (??)
I'm just another person that thinks you are a bad example!

Ally and Tom

http://cheezburger.com/View/3476637184