Winter in June

Old June 29th 04, 06:57 PM
Richard

Some people said things, and then:-
Steve Touchstone added

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 23:23:28 +0100, Richard
wrote:

It should have been Schrodinger's Tortoise.
Have you ever tried putting a cat in a box? [David Hadley]

You mean that Schrodinger's cat is a tortie?

"Should be" a tortoise. So much easier to put into a box.

No problem round here putting a cat in a box (except of course the
carrier when it's time to vist TED). Now, keeping a cat out of a box
is something else ;-))

Well yes, cats will climb into *any* box *except* the one you want then
to climb into. Then life gets a little more difficult, as I'm sure you
know, which is *why* the tagline made its appearance.

Richard, whose Squeaky Chair can be seen at www.squeaky.demon.co.uk

Never try to outstubborn a cat.

Old June 29th 04, 07:07 PM
Seanette Blaylock

Richard had some very interesting things to say
about Winter in June:

I have yet to meet a cat that *doesn't* like lasagne! ;-)

A good friend of mine has a cat who hides from any humans other than
Meowmie. Usually, anyway. On one visit, my friend and I were eating
Stouffer's lasagna, and I felt fur nudging my bare feet. Looked down,
here was Miss "Hide Under the Bed for a Week" begging for some lasagna
[yes, of course, she got some :-)].

--
"Don't mess with major appliances unless you know what you are doing
(or unless your life insurance policy is up-to-date)." - John, RCFL

Old June 29th 04, 07:16 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 11:07:22 -0700, Seanette Blaylock
yodeled:

Richard had some very interesting things to say
about Winter in June:

I have yet to meet a cat that *doesn't* like lasagne! ;-)

A good friend of mine has a cat who hides from any humans other than
Meowmie. Usually, anyway. On one visit, my friend and I were eating
Stouffer's lasagna, and I felt fur nudging my bare feet. Looked down,
here was Miss "Hide Under the Bed for a Week" begging for some lasagna
[yes, of course, she got some :-)].

Lasagne was exactly what got Mimi (RB) out from under the bed when I
first brought her home.

Theresa

Old June 30th 04, 06:22 PM
Richard

Some people said things, and then:-
Seanette Blaylock added

Richard had some very interesting things to say
about Winter in June:

I have yet to meet a cat that *doesn't* like lasagne! ;-)

A good friend of mine has a cat who hides from any humans other than
Meowmie. Usually, anyway. On one visit, my friend and I were eating
Stouffer's lasagna, and I felt fur nudging my bare feet. Looked down,
here was Miss "Hide Under the Bed for a Week" begging for some lasagna
[yes, of course, she got some :-)].

I have no idea just what it is about lasagne that cats like - they just
do. Even Sally who turns her nose up at all offerings of human food
will display a great deal of interest in lasagne.

Richard, whose Squeaky Chair can be seen at www.squeaky.demon.co.uk

I date this girl for two years -- and then the nagging starts:
"I wanna know your name"

Richard, whose Squeaky Chair can be seen at www.squeaky.demon.co.uk

Cold Winter Monarchs Bev Cat anecdotes 9 June 23rd 04 10:24 PM
Camping information: Heading west. Tanada Cat anecdotes 34 May 17th 04 06:15 PM
Officially it is winter. dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers Cat anecdotes 5 November 28th 03 01:48 AM
Winter is coming Angela Ryan Cat anecdotes 7 September 4th 03 06:43 AM