Group purrs activity

Old September 28th 04, 11:08 PM
Dan M

Default Group purrs activity

I had hoped to set up another group purr activity for the nearest
equinox or full moon. Looks like I missed both - doh! GOt to pay more
attention!

So how about this weekend? Maybe Saturday evening/Sunday morning, same
time schedule as last time? I'll update the purr list today or tomorrow.

Dan
Old September 28th 04, 11:18 PM
CatNipped

"Dan M" wrote in message
I had hoped to set up another group purr activity for the nearest equinox
or full moon. Looks like I missed both - doh! GOt to pay more attention!

So how about this weekend? Maybe Saturday evening/Sunday morning, same
time schedule as last time? I'll update the purr list today or tomorrow.

Dan

Sounds good to me Dan - I'm always up for that.

Here are the needs for purrs I've gathered (I probably missed some, if so I
hope those people let us know):

Grace to help her through her grief
Ginger-lyn and the kitty she rescued
Nancy for a new job
John for his stomach problems
Karen's mom's cousin
People in Florida who were hit by FOUR hurricanes in six week's time

Anyone else???

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old September 28th 04, 11:29 PM

CatNipped wrote:

Here are the needs for purrs I've gathered (I probably missed some, if so I
hope those people let us know):

Grace to help her through her grief
Ginger-lyn and the kitty she rescued
Nancy for a new job
John for his stomach problems
Karen's mom's cousin
People in Florida who were hit by FOUR hurricanes in six week's time

Anyone else???

I could still use job purrs. I did NOT get the job that I was so sure I
had in the bag. They had even told me they were getting upper management's
approval to make me an offer! Then they had a big management shakeup and
now they've decided that they need to keep looking for someone who is
perfectly qualified for their position. Good luck to them - perfect matches
are hard to find. I thought I was a pretty d*mn good match. GRRRR. Dilbert
strikes again.

Thanks,
Joyce

Old September 29th 04, 12:37 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 15:08:45 -0700, Dan M wrote:

I had hoped to set up another group purr activity for the nearest
equinox or full moon. Looks like I missed both - doh! GOt to pay more
attention!

So how about this weekend? Maybe Saturday evening/Sunday morning, same
time schedule as last time? I'll update the purr list today or tomorrow.

Sounds good to me. BTW, could you repost the url
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: