VIDEO: What does Kosher mean?

Old March 28th 07, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue,alt.animals.rights.promotion,alt.pets.rabbits,alt.cats,rec.pets.dogs.rescue
47Dodge

Default VIDEO: What does Kosher mean?

Clockmeister wrote:

...religion is a load of antiquated nonsense and killing....

Cite?

Those who supports such practices deserve to endure a similar death.

Cite?

Jack
Old March 29th 07, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue,alt.animals.rights.promotion,alt.pets.rabbits,alt.cats,rec.pets.dogs.rescue
Sjouke Burry

47Dodge wrote:
Clockmeister wrote:

...religion is a load of antiquated nonsense and killing....

Cite?

Those who supports such practices deserve to endure a similar death.

Cite?

Jack

Go check out Sudan, Pakistan/India border, Borneo(Indonesia)...
Murder in the name of Alla.
(I wont mention Iran/Irak, Irak/Koerds. etc etc.)
Old March 29th 07, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue,alt.cats,rec.pets.dogs.rescue
47Dodge

Sjouke Burry wrote:
47Dodge wrote:
Clockmeister wrote:

...religion is a load of antiquated nonsense and killing....

Cite?

Those who supports such practices deserve to endure a similar death.

Cite?

Jack

Go check out Sudan, Pakistan/India border, Borneo(Indonesia)...
Murder in the name of Alla.
(I wont mention Iran/Irak, Irak/Koerds. etc etc.)

_A_ religion is not "religion", though some have mistakes in their
past, and in their present character.

Perhaps understanding would be better served by looking at what a
mess human nature tends to make of even the finest of intentions,
rather than deriding something of which your understanding is imperfect.

Jack
Old March 29th 07, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue,alt.cats,rec.pets.dogs.rescue
Sjouke Burry

47Dodge wrote:
Sjouke Burry wrote:
47Dodge wrote:
Clockmeister wrote:

...religion is a load of antiquated nonsense and killing....

Cite?

Those who supports such practices deserve to endure a similar death.

Cite?

Jack

Go check out Sudan, Pakistan/India border, Borneo(Indonesia)...
Murder in the name of Alla.
(I wont mention Iran/Irak, Irak/Koerds. etc etc.)

_A_ religion is not "religion", though some have mistakes in their past,
and in their present character.

Perhaps understanding would be better served by looking at what a mess
human nature tends to make of even the finest of intentions, rather than
deriding something of which your understanding is imperfect.

Jack

What do I not understand about wholesale murder??

Cat video :) John Cat anecdotes 4 May 13th 06 10:21 PM
Cat video Mognusticat Cat anecdotes 1 June 16th 05 10:39 PM
Not sure what my cat's vet did was "kosher" or not - need help please. [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 25 June 3rd 05 12:57 AM
Asthma video Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 15 May 13th 05 05:56 PM
A cute video CATherine Cat anecdotes 0 May 6th 05 11:44 PM