Update: Jewelry Store Job???

Old November 24th 04, 03:52 AM
jmcquown

Default Update: Jewelry Store Job???

I am a technical person who is technologically challenged by my cell phone.
I haven't figured out how to set up my voice-mail.

So I was on the phone (land line) with John around 4:30 PM. I get off the
phone and my cell phone which was in the other room is flashing at me.
Missed Call. I don't recognize the number so I'm in no hurry to call it
back.

When I finally did call it back, it's 'Charlotte' the jewelry store. This
is where I thought I had a job, then it's a part-time job, then it's no job.
I called and was surprised to hear a woman say "Charlotte". Oh this is the
jewelry store? Yes. I got a call on my cell phone from this number; maybe
it was Valerie calling me. Will she be in tomorrow? Yes, in the morning.
Okay. I'll call back in the morning.

I surely hope she's not calling to wish me a Happy Thanksgiving. Maybe I do
have a job after all!

Purrs would help here. My unemployment benefits ran out.

Jill

Old November 24th 04, 03:56 AM
Yoj

Purrs are continuing. I hope she says you have the job.

--
Joy

Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way
things turn out.
-- John Wooden

. ..

Old November 24th 04, 09:33 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 21:52:36 -0600, "jmcquown"
wrote:

[...]

Job purrs on the way
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Rocky (RB)

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old November 24th 04, 12:53 PM
badwilson

Purrs coming up!
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's

. ..

Old November 24th 04, 02:39 PM
Marina

jmcquown wrote:
I surely hope she's not calling to wish me a Happy Thanksgiving. Maybe I do
have a job after all!

Purrs would help here. My unemployment benefits ran out.

Lots of purrs coming over. Keeping all extremities crossed.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki