OT if I may ...

Old February 29th 04, 02:12 PM
lewe

Default OT if I may ...

tap in to The Purr for my Cypriot "sister", she's undergoing surgery right
now ...
She is getting a borken disc fixed. It's an old injury she probably got form
a motor bike accident years ago, she's been having pain and problems since
but it's been getting worse lately. She was told she might loose the use of
her legs soon if she didn't have the op now. So she's having it right now
and I hope things will go well and she'll be back to her buzy self soon.

Oh, there's is some connection to cats - she keeps finding strays and
abandoned kittens where ever she goes ...
She left me with a right little terror at one time when I was living in
Cyprus, it looked half dead when she brought it but it soon recovered to a
feisty little thing that would not let up attacking people's feet. I think
it was the best thing for all concerned when he was adopted to a home on a
farm ...

Purrs
Lena
--
lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se | cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old February 29th 04, 02:30 PM
JBHajos

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 14:12:06 +0100, "lewe"
wrote:

tap in to The Purr for my Cypriot "sister", she's undergoing surgery right
now ...

Albeit they may be a bit "sickly" purrs, they're on their way! All
good wishes for the surgery to turn out well and your "sister"
recovers quickly and completely.

Jeanne
Old February 29th 04, 02:35 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Of course - may pourrs and healing thoughts heading her way.

Cheers, helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

Old February 29th 04, 02:50 PM
badwilson

I wonder if that's a similar surgery that Dennis had for his herniated disc.
If so, it should make a big difference for her, although it does take a few
months for all the pain to subside. Many purrs for her.
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:

Old February 29th 04, 02:59 PM
Adrian

lewe wrote:
[...]

Purrs on the way.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy, Milo & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old February 29th 04, 03:43 PM
lrulan

Absolutely you may. We will purr and pray that the procedure goes well for
your Cypriot 'sister'. Anybody who rescues strays is A-one in our book!
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old February 29th 04, 03:44 PM
Victor Martinez

Purrs on the way!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old February 29th 04, 04:24 PM
Marina

"lewe" wrote
tap in to The Purr for my Cypriot "sister", she's undergoing surgery right
now ...

Of course, Lena, I hope I'm not too late. Frank and Nikki are sending their
loudest get-well purrs to Cyprus.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old February 29th 04, 06:09 PM
Annie Wxill

"lewe" wrote in message
tap in to The Purr for my Cypriot "sister", she's undergoing surgery right
now ...

... Purrs
Lena

I hope the surgery went well and that your sister has a rapid and complete
recovery.
Annie