Purrs for Hoomins' Tragedy

Old March 12th 04, 09:52 PM
polonca12000

I also join you in requesting that everyone wears a seatbelt at all times.
Purrs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Hopitus2" wrote in message
My friends and I are so very grateful for all of you sending your kind
concern and support for the mental anguish of this loss. The power of

purrs
is great. The female of the couple does the same work I do (xray) but not

in
ER's (she is exclusively a mammo tech). She joins me in requesting our

rpca
friends all over the world to honor Claudia's memory by "buckling up" 100%
of your driving time.

Old March 12th 04, 11:08 PM
Hopitus2

Do you have any online pics of Victor Velcro or Mr. Pumpkin?

"Charleen Welton" wrote in message
. com...
:
: "Hopitus2" wrote in message
: ...
: My friends and I are so very grateful for all of you sending your kind
: concern and support for the mental anguish of this loss. The power of
: purrs
: is great. The female of the couple does the same work I do (xray) but
not
: in
: ER's (she is exclusively a mammo tech). She joins me in requesting our
: rpca
: friends all over the world to honor Claudia's memory by "buckling up"
100%
: of your driving time.
:
: I will be pleased to honor Claudia's memory by buckling up 100% of the
: time. Presently an honest evalation of myself shows that I use the seat
: belt about 80% of the time. For she and I seat belt use is a 100%
promise.
:
: Charleen, who always wants to come home to David,
: Mr. Pumpkin,
: Aggie Marble,
: Victor Velcro.
:
:
:

Old March 12th 04, 11:28 PM
Tanada

Hopitus2 wrote:
My friends and I are so very grateful for all of you sending your kind
concern and support for the mental anguish of this loss. The power of purrs
is great. The female of the couple does the same work I do (xray) but not in
ER's (she is exclusively a mammo tech). She joins me in requesting our rpca
friends all over the world to honor Claudia's memory by "buckling up" 100%
of your driving time.

Purrs and hugs for you and your friend. Seat belts are a must in the
Shirk vehicles. Especially since the kids saw what happened to the
woman in the car that rear ended us. She was lucky to have only a mild
concussion, but that starred window made a bigger impression than in
just the window.

Pam S.

Old March 12th 04, 11:54 PM
Charleen Welton

"Hopitus2" wrote in message
Do you have any online pics of Victor Velcro or Mr. Pumpkin?

No, not yet. But will have soon. Glad you want to see them. Have been
asked by others also. When Tak and Suz and I met I met Spicey in person and
Betty by picture. I had to make myself bring only six pictures of my cats.
And when thinking of personality Mr. Pumpkin is very much like Britta and
Dennis's Vino. Victor is a Brat Cat and Aggie Marble came out from under
the bed just a year ago. She spent 9.5, yes nine and a half years under the
bed coming out only at night to eat and use the littler box. I love them
all.

Charleen

"Charleen Welton" wrote in message
. com...
:
: ...

Old March 13th 04, 02:29 AM
John F. Eldredge

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Old March 13th 04, 03:21 AM
Hopitus2

Gruesome topic, yes, John, but what you said is what happens to most
non-bucklers; the forward force of impact sends them through the windshield,
headfirst. What happened to poor Claudia is the likely alternative to the
above: she was thrown out when the doors popped open (frequent occurence),
landing like a rag doll near the car. Cat ng here; no more details....I
believe we have enlightened some.

"John F. Eldredge" wrote in message
:
: --
: John F. Eldredge --
: PGP key available from
http://pgp.mit.edu
: "Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better
: than not to think at all." -- Hypatia of Alexandria
:

Purrs for a Hoomin Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 19 March 12th 04 01:46 AM
Purrs Needed Gizela Cat anecdotes 12 November 8th 03 03:51 PM
Uninterrupted purrs Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 2 August 24th 03 06:57 AM