Fangu, fangu, fangu Sekrit Santa!!!!!

Old December 26th 06, 04:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Fangu, fangu, fangu Sekrit Santa!!!!!

O we'ze haddid sew much funfun opinin' ower bocks! Dere wuz
toyz...dere wuz treetz....dere wuz chocklit fur ower Meowmie, anna
beyootiful kalendr sew she kin keep trak uv alla ower 'porntnant stuffs
lyke purrdays!!!!Anna da NIP....ah, da nip.....(Charlie and
Paco,licking nip off each other's fur, while Charlie and the kittens
sleep off their overindulgences....)

Old December 31st 06, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Chris Havlicek

Yur most welcome! We try to put together a good assortment of the same
stuff we like....and of course 'nip is at the top of that list!

We hope you had a great Kissamouse!

Purrs and best fishes for a wonderful start to the new year!
Tripper, Katie, and Hazard (oh yeah, and ower hoomin dad, Chris)