Lauren the Liar--where are you?

Old February 5th 04, 01:54 AM
Christina

If you can't exercise self control and have to killfile me, then why bother
responding to this..twice? For your information, I have never changed my
posting address....I don't have anything to hide unlike others. My email is
and will remain. I don't know where you got that
information from...maybe doing a search on someone else? I don't feel a need
to block anyone or hide any information about myself, but I will defend
myself from those of you who act like you are in grade school and call me
sick, mental, trash, idiot....I think that's what L called me and my
kids...trash. and she was allowed to adopt a child? God help that baby with
an example like that! I've done some searching myself on the few who
insisted on making fun me of me, calling me names, etc...it was very
entertaining (as I was to you). To the people who insist on responding to my
posts that have nothing to do with them, I recommend that you ignore it and
move on. If someone has a problem with me, then they can email me at
or christinamarie29@yahoo. com and we can keep this
nonsense out of this newsgroup.

Care to go even further with a one on one chat? Message me a
christinamarie29 on yahoo and we can get to the bottom of it. If you don't
have the balls, then MYOB.

Regards,

Christina

"Laura R." wrote in message
circa Wed, 4 Feb 2004 16:10:20 -0500, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Cathy Friedmann ) said,
I don't think those that say they are going to killfile you are being
honest.

Ummm... you just admitted in a recent post (yesterday, I think) that

you
_said_ that you'd killfiled people here, but in reality hadn't.

Oh, good lord, is that blithering idiot still at it? News flash,
Christina, I really did killfile you- twice, since you changed your
posting addy after the first time. What a sick person you are (not
you, Cathy; just saw Christina's post because of your reply).

Laura
--
I am Dyslexia of Borg,
Your ass will be laminated.

Old February 6th 04, 01:31 AM
Hailey

I'm sure she has you blocked so I wouldn't expect any responses at all, but
like you said, there will others to put in their two cents. Same ****
happened to me.

Actually I wish she would block me, like she has sworn to have done so in

the
past. However, she has been replying directly to me, so I guess she

changed
her mind.

That doesn't change the fact that she conjured up a pack of lies.

replying directly, does that mean she apologized to you? I hope.
Hailey

Old February 6th 04, 01:13 PM
PawsForThought

From: "Hailey"

I'm sure she has you blocked so I wouldn't expect any responses at all, but
like you said, there will others to put in their two cents. Same ****
happened to me.

Actually I wish she would block me, like she has sworn to have done so in

the
past. However, she has been replying directly to me, so I guess she

changed
her mind.

That doesn't change the fact that she conjured up a pack of lies.

replying directly, does that mean she apologized to you? I hope.
Hailey

Hi Hailey,
I'm not quite sure I get the point of your post, but anyway, let me clue you in
since you seem to be so interested in whether or not I reply to Gaubster's
troll bait.

I had 2 cats who are now deceased. I loved these cats very much. On a thread
about food, I posted that my cats did poorly on Hill's Science Diet. For that
I have been called a liar. The fact is Gaubster aka Fraudster aka Troll Boy
had a fit because I dared to tell of my bad experiences with Hill's Science
Diet. For some reason unknown to many (although I do have a good idea of why
he does it, but that's another story), Gaubster aka Fraudster aka Troll Boy is
totally and completely obsessed with defending Hill's Science Diet at all
costs. He has never posted anything of value but rather just flame baits
people, thus his reputation as a trolll. I even went so far as to dig out the
medical records from one of my deceased cats to prove to Gaubster aka Fraudster
aka Troll Boy that they in fact did do poorly on Science Diet and once switched
to another brand, their symptoms greatly improved. Instead of apologizing to
me, he went on to make more nasty, rude, mean-spirited comments, and he has
stopped since.

Now as to you, Hailey, one has to wonder why someone is interested in whether
or not I reply to Gaubster aka Fraudster aka Troll Boy.

Lauren
________
See my cats:
http://community.webshots.com/album/56955940rWhxAe
Old February 6th 04, 01:13 PM
PawsForThought

Old February 6th 04, 04:04 PM
GAUBSTER2

Lauren, this is just more of your lies! I see you are going to try to bring in
more sympathy by dredging up this story about your dead cats. This actually
has nothing to do with Science Diet. (oh, by the way, I see that you changed
the title of the thread again, even though you deny ever doing this) This has
to do with you LYING about me on the issue of declawing. Period. I'm still
waiting for you to apologize.

The TRUTH is that I sympathized with you for your cats. The TRUTH is that I
mentioned to you TWICE that I believed that you may not have been happy with
Science Diet. You seem to forget that all the time, because your LIES make a
better "story". The TRUTH is that Phil P dug up a bunch of posts that YOU MADE
that directly CONTRADICT yourself on your usage of Hill's. The TRUTH is that
you have an irrational HATRED of anything Hill's. Anybody that goes back and
looks at your posts will see that immediately. I simply post MY experiences
and the research I'VE done on various companies and since you don't like it,
you instead call names, act immature, and make up lies. When I post
information DIRECTLY from Small Animal Clinical Nutrition....you pooh pooh as
being fiction written by pet food companies. (which of course isn't true) If
you don't like what I have to say, then ignore me. If you want to question me,
fine. But just because you don't like what you see doesn't mean you should act
like a spoiled 4 year brat. When myself or Steve Crane or anyone else dares
defy you with a different opinion or facts that contradict you, you respond
with vile name calling and more lies. That's simply the truth, lauren. You
can try to besmirch me all you want. That doesn't change the fact, that you
have proven yourself beyond a shadow of a doubt to be a LIAR. shrug The
truth hurts, doesn't it?

Old February 6th 04, 05:25 PM
PawsForThought

From: (GAUBSTER2)

dares
defy you with a different opinion or facts that contradict you, you respond
with vile name calling and more lies. That's simply the truth, lauren. You
can try to besmirch me all you want.

lol, who started the thread "Lauren the Liar"? Obviously you still have a huge
comprehension problem. The posts that Phil dug up prove nothing except my
previous cats did poorly on Science Diet. You, Crane and Phil can't accept
that fact, for whatever reason. If anyone owes an apology it's you. You never
sympathized about my cats. Rather, you have been stalking me on this newsgroup
whenever I post, calling me names. Then when I respond in kind, you cry like a
baby. You just post flame bait and nothing of value. You really do need to
get a life.

That doesn't change the fact, that you
have proven yourself beyond a shadow of a doubt to be a LIAR.

No, I'm not the liar, you are by calling me a liar. Just because you want to
call me a liar to suit your purposes absolutely unequivacably does not prove me
a liar. It's easy for you to call me a liar, instead of accepting the fact
that my cats did poorly on Science Diet. I think you're obsessed to the point
of bordering on psychosis when it comes to any food thread.

I'm sure everyone in this newsgroup is tired of this childish nonsense. It is
a waste of bandwidth and not fair to the other members of the group, you know?
But I guess you don't care about anyone else but yourself, as you've clearly
proven time and time again. Replying to you is a waste because you cannot
comprehend anything anyone tells you. You cannot interpret what is being said
in a post. You don't seem to have the ability to absorb or grasp an opinion
that isn't yours (or for that matter even ones that are). Instead you make
things up about what the person is trying to say since you clearly are unable
to understand any intelligent conversation. I could go on and on but I have
wasted enough time already.

Lauren
________