Can we have going-to-TED purrs in the morning?

Old January 19th 06, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Can we have going-to-TED purrs in the morning?

The girls are off to TED for their annual checkup, shots, and to find
out whether they need worming... I'm sure they're going to take great
exception to having things shoved up their rear ends, so can we have
some purrayers for them please... not to mention purrayers for US who
have to try to get them into the carriers at eight o'clock in the
morning and listen to them meyowling all the way to TED's office. I
really wish we didn't have to take them, but we son't have a choice...
it makes me want to cry to hear them making such pitiful pleading
noises on the back seat

--
~Karen aka Kajikit
Crafts, cats, and chocolate - the three essentials of life
Old January 19th 06, 03:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-01-18 21:11:53 -0600, Karen AKA Kajikit said:

The girls are off to TED for their annual checkup, shots, and to find
out whether they need worming... I'm sure they're going to take great
exception to having things shoved up their rear ends, so can we have
some purrayers for them please... not to mention purrayers for US who
have to try to get them into the carriers at eight o'clock in the
morning and listen to them meyowling all the way to TED's office. I
really wish we didn't have to take them, but we son't have a choice...
it makes me want to cry to hear them making such pitiful pleading
noises on the back seat

Purrs for a very successfula nd uneventful trip.

Old January 19th 06, 04:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:

The girls are off to TED for their annual checkup, shots, and to find
out whether they need worming... I'm sure they're going to take great
exception to having things shoved up their rear ends, so can we have
some purrayers for them please... not to mention purrayers for US who
have to try to get them into the carriers at eight o'clock in the
morning and listen to them meyowling all the way to TED's office. I
really wish we didn't have to take them, but we son't have a choice...
it makes me want to cry to hear them making such pitiful pleading
noises on the back seat

It's good that you're going - I was wondering about when it was going
to happen. I figured that it must be soon, since you probably don't
want to perpetually be in a state of "Ewww, don't sleep on meowmie's
bed with your butt in her face!" I'm sure that your precious girls
will be fine, Karen.

Old January 19th 06, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
The girls are off to TED for their annual checkup, shots, and to find
out whether they need worming... I'm sure they're going to take great
exception to having things shoved up their rear ends, so can we have
some purrayers for them please... not to mention purrayers for US who
have to try to get them into the carriers at eight o'clock in the
morning and listen to them meyowling all the way to TED's office. I
really wish we didn't have to take them, but we son't have a choice...
it makes me want to cry to hear them making such pitiful pleading
noises on the back seat

Purrs for a peaceful trip with no surprises.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old January 19th 06, 12:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
The girls are off to TED for their annual checkup, shots, and to find
out whether they need worming... I'm sure they're going to take great
exception to having things shoved up their rear ends, so can we have
some purrayers for them please... not to mention purrayers for US who
have to try to get them into the carriers at eight o'clock in the
morning and listen to them meyowling all the way to TED's office. I
really wish we didn't have to take them, but we son't have a choice...
it makes me want to cry to hear them making such pitiful pleading
noises on the back seat

Purrs for an uneventful TED visit.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old January 19th 06, 01:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
The girls are off to TED for their annual checkup, shots, and to find
out whether they need worming... I'm sure they're going to take great
exception to having things shoved up their rear ends, so can we have
some purrayers for them please... not to mention purrayers for US who
have to try to get them into the carriers at eight o'clock in the
morning and listen to them meyowling all the way to TED's office. I
really wish we didn't have to take them, but we son't have a choice...
it makes me want to cry to hear them making such pitiful pleading
noises on the back seat

Many purrs for your trip to the vets. I hope it is not far to go.

Two of ours just meatloaf down in the carrier and nap until we get there,
about 8 miles. Mr. Pumpkin howls, cries, tears at the holes and grid of the
carrier. He just breaks my heart. Does the same on the return. Would get a
closer vet but ours is so good and has cared for him since he was a baby
kitten.

Wish you and you girls well on the trips back and forth and that all goes
well at the visit.
Charleen

Old January 19th 06, 02:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:

I'm sure they're going to take great
exception to having things shoved up their rear ends, so can we have
some purrayers for them please... not to mention purrayers for US who
have to try to get them into the carriers at eight o'clock in the
morning and listen to them meyowling all the way to TED's office.

Purrs for their nerves and your ears. Hope nothing interesting
comes up.

--

Wayne, with special purrformances by Will and Heidi
Old January 19th 06, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
The girls are off to TED for their annual checkup, shots, and to find
out whether they need worming... I'm sure they're going to take great

Purrs for a clean bill of health!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 19th 06, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:

The girls are off to TED for their annual checkup, shots, and to find
out whether they need worming... I'm sure they're going to take great
exception to having things shoved up their rear ends, so can we have
some purrayers for them please... not to mention purrayers for US who
have to try to get them into the carriers at eight o'clock in the
morning and listen to them meyowling all the way to TED's office. I
really wish we didn't have to take them, but we son't have a choice...
it makes me want to cry to hear them making such pitiful pleading
noises on the back seat

Lots of purrs and best wishes for everything to go really well,
Polonca and Soncek

Sleep and Other Purrs Needed (long) jmcquown Cat anecdotes 95 January 24th 05 03:33 AM
Group purrs and candles and hugs Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 0 January 11th 05 06:55 AM
Purrs for victims of earthqauke/tsunami disaster lewe Cat anecdotes 32 December 31st 04 09:15 AM
Truck Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 October 5th 04 02:40 PM
Perfect Sunday Morning (long) Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 6 September 29th 03 04:53 AM