I haf jist diskuffured sumfin' FURRY kewl...

Old November 26th 08, 09:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_6_]

Default I haf jist diskuffured sumfin' FURRY kewl...

Dere izza innernet serch enjin kalled Dogpile. Mebbee yur hoomanz haf
yoozed itzownself, mebbee knot. Pawpa wuz jist attid da websytefingy,
an' him seed dis heer linky:

http://www.dogpilesearchandrescue.com/?s_cid=OM4119

Heerz uh breef deskripshun uf da websitelinky:

"About Dogpile Search & Rescue

Search & Rescue is a Dogpile program through which we=3Fre donating a
portion of our revenue to the ASPCA. Our goal is to contribute $1
million by the end of 2009."

I fink da ideermint iz dat da morer offen yur hoomanz yooz Dogpile tu
serch da web wif, da morer toonaz iz doenaytid tu da ASPCA.

I izzint gunna purrshur (UB: pressure) yu intu yoozin' Dogpile. I jist
fawt yu mite wike tu noze whut dey iz twyin' tu du.

I now reeternz yu tu yur reglurlee skedyoold meowchat.

--- Onyx
Old November 26th 08, 06:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Cory" wrote in message
. ..
Dere izza innernet serch enjin kalled Dogpile. Mebbee yur hoomanz haf
yoozed itzownself, mebbee knot. Pawpa wuz jist attid da websytefingy,
an' him seed dis heer linky:

http://www.dogpilesearchandrescue.com/?s_cid=OM4119

Heerz uh breef deskripshun uf da websitelinky:

"About Dogpile Search & Rescue

Search & Rescue is a Dogpile program through which we=3Fre donating a
portion of our revenue to the ASPCA. Our goal is to contribute $1
million by the end of 2009."

I fink da ideermint iz dat da morer offen yur hoomanz yooz Dogpile tu
serch da web wif, da morer toonaz iz doenaytid tu da ASPCA.

I izzint gunna purrshur (UB: pressure) yu intu yoozin' Dogpile. I
jist
fawt yu mite wike tu noze whut dey iz twyin' tu du.

I now reeternz yu tu yur reglurlee skedyoold meowchat.

--- Onyx

Meowmee lykez tu yuze dogpile an mayke it "go fetch

--
Pitô.ônya