Mine Tribyute tu Sebastian

Old October 30th 11, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Mine Tribyute tu Sebastian

we iz so sorree ta read diz an will pur fur urown howze, OEJ
"ellie" wrote in message
Pipps an Mosey, I am furry sorry tu annowns dat mine sisfur Princess
Pasha went to the Rainbow Bridge this evening. She wuzza lady tu thuh
end.
Phoebe, with tears falling down her cheeks

On Oct 28, 1:07 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Dat wuz uh bootiful Tribyute tu Sebastian, Snowball.
Yu did vury wull wif yer memry uf hym.
Pipps gibz hym uh kupul uv speshul Jellicle Ball 2011 hankiez tew cry
intu.

Pipps ulso asks Princess Pasha haow hur is fealing, wif mutch respxt.

Mosey, wif luvz, fur hiz famli.

The Jellicle Ball begins to wind down as the moon begins to set. Snowball
sits
next to Princess Pasha on one side and his sister Pickle and brother
Muzzafer of
less than a year. He keeps looking over at Pasha, not only because as an
elderly
kittie she was still beautiful, but because of both of their connection to
Sebastian. Pickle and Muzzafer didn't get to meet Sebastian, as they came
after
he had gone to the Bridj.

gentle snip

Old October 30th 11, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i iz sure dat phobe anna herown hoominz greetful ursef wuz hepin, da soft
sayz da onlee thing wurze dan loozin a kittee owtrite iz not knowin da
endin, anna den bein reminded ofit, sometimez wifowt warnin or ofurwize, OEJ
"riddik" wrote in message
On Oct 28, 9:42 pm, ellie wrote:
Pipps an Mosey, I am furry sorry tu annowns dat mine sisfur Princess
Pasha went to the Rainbow Bridge this evening. She wuzza lady tu thuh
end.
Phoebe, with tears falling down her cheeks

Oh, Miz Phoebe, ma'am, I did not see dat you were able to post dis sad
news yourownself, and I sent a little message myownself.
Please forgive me for taking dis liberty.
Mine heart is so heavy and sad, and I wanted everyone who heard and
was touched by da Tribute she gave to know.

Azad

Old October 30th 11, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

as snowball sits down he feels the faint scratchiness on hisown face furz...
and purring just below where any hoomin and most other cats cannot...
"riddik" wrote in message
Dat was a beautiful Tribute, Snowball.
We will not forget Sebastian, not ever.

Azad

A Candle for Sebastian Mosey =^..^=[_7_] Cat community 4 January 15th 11 10:26 PM
Sebastian Stacey Cat community 18 April 21st 10 08:02 PM
Tribyute, Mahler House of Pommerehn Azad, fur da fambly Cat community 31 November 8th 07 05:45 AM
Tribyute, Maine Coon Major Azad, fur da fambly Cat community 22 November 5th 07 08:04 PM
Sebastian gets some bling Karen Cat anecdotes 12 August 19th 06 05:14 AM