ping amellia

Old October 30th 11, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default ping amellia

Wull weh awl noe wen et wyl beh, rite Trudi ?

Luvz frum usses awl

Mosey, Meowy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, BobQat n Mimzy

no date yet, Trudi

Waow, dat iz uh REELY nise site. et haz AWL kindz uf Scottish
klose, n uthur fingz. n ai eben seed uh teeny gurl barekid wif uh lidul
kilt skirt.
waffs... hab yew n yer sune tu beh grum, desided on da winking dayte yut?
Owr hole howse iz sew hapi fut yew bof

Mosey, Meowy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, BobQat n Mimzy

i thinz jack anna hizown meowmie shuld pick if one of deze iz kloze, i
think himz sayed bul gree anna white but i kant remfur... I iz gonna break
da rulez anna furwurd diz to piglet ta make sure shee sees itsef, trudi

"Sylvia M"
Gorden tartans seem to have yello linez wiff bloo skwarez an
awlzo sum gween , wiff uh liddul blak. howsumeffurr, dere iz
awlzo one dat iz moztlee red plaid, which da gurlz mite like
I powztid sum sampulz onda noozletter site: alt.binaries.irishfolks
alt.binaries.irishfolk under Tartans, Gordpn, ovkorze.

I ravvur lyke: Gordon Trade Tartan WR251 buttid dere ar varuz
varyashunz ov diz on da webbysite:
http://www.tartans.scotland.net/tart...n_id=1636.htmo

Purrleez luuk attid dem awl an eethur lemme kno, or order
online and rekwezt kommishun tu go to rpcc booteek

Yuu kin fynd lotza infermashun on partz ov diz site.

HTH

Pit2nya

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
i izunt zatlee sure, da piglet wuz lukin anna der iz shawlz anna skarfz,
minesef liksa shawl anna piglet sayed itz inna kulurz offa klan, butted
thinkz da bridez one iz made by a famblee memfur, butted i think unlezz
itz
againzt da kuztimz dat it wuld be a nize keepsake fur doze hepin ta haf
fura
keepsake so lukit sukiez pozt abowt da kulurz offa tartin ifin ursef
getz
sefural in doze kulurz we shuld be fine... unlezz piglet or sukie sayz
diffurnt. trudi, the catfuzzled
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Ar da skarfz pladd urr solid, ur patternz?
I gneed tu gno wat ut hab on hand attid da Booteek, awlzo,
juzt da bryde urr effurrygurlkittee?
--
Pitô.ônya, purrpurriatrizt

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
I liksa skarf purt inna hoomin ceremonee i sure hopez dat iz purt offa
kitte ceremonee, trudi
"Rebecca" wrote in message
Dey muss hav sumfing. Scottish kitteez muss git winked alla time
sumhow.

Rebecca

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Oct 2011 02:49:04 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

i iz hopinta haffa skotish weddin fur mineslf anna jack gordon, duz
ursef the kittezz atta temple of bazt haza skotish version fur
skotish
kittez? if so duz ursef thinkz dey wuld du diz fur uses?

Trudi hopefullhy

Well, Anuit seemed very eager to become a part of the Community, so
I'm
sure there's no problem with their willingness. I'll be glad to do
some
research on Scottish wedding customs, and will see what we can come
up
with. I'll have my human e-mail Jack Gordon's human to arrange
something
appropriate, and I'll make sure that Anuit and the Temple kitties
will
be
willing to participate.

And concatulations to both of you!

Amelia

Old October 31st 11, 12:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Snowflake

Sumhoomin is mumblin sumfing bout bizzie bein gud to hyde kat furz.
Buttid it soundz like it wud still be a gud sleepin place.

Ize dont want my furz hided. Ize like to show dem off.

Snowflake

On 10/30/2011 3:54 PM, Gramby wrote:
It iz kalled Patriotik anna gramby lubez kauze da unkle gotted it furr
herselfz but sayz itself iz awful bizzie. Datz funny kauze we neffer
seez itselfz do nuffin. Lizzy watching the Red white and blue quilt like
she thinks it should do something.

"Snowflake" wrote in message news
Wat kolor iz grambyz new qwilt?

Ize go bestest wif lite qwiltz cuz ize all blak. But ize shedz on all
qwiltz. ize nondiskriminatory qwilt shedder.

Snowflake

On 10/30/2011 3:36 PM, Gramby wrote:
Da gramby jus gotted a new quilt. Her had alwayz wanted a nu wun and her
Ant anna Unkle bouted heselfz wun for her birfday dat iz kommink. Fangu
furr ur help. Piglett checking out the two bags of yarn on the couch.

"Snowflake" wrote in message ...

Ize happi to help wif bof staitening yarn an pantiez. Round heer itz
always pantiez ize gotten staiten wen sheze qwiltin. Sigh. All da tyme.
A kat kant haf no fun wif fabrikz round heer wifout gettin hollared at.

Snowflake

On 10/30/2011 3:15 PM, Gramby wrote:
Thank you snowflake, I appreciate your help. gramby isn't sure if the
yarn was getting straightened our or her panties that gets in a bunchy
when the cats do this.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

we wuld dekorate if da soft had one little bit of kreatifity... alas we
juzt
hasta enjoy whut da kitteez atta gramby's duz, OEJ
"Snowflake" wrote in message
OK, gramby, stand up a turn round.

Snowflake tugs a bit heer, an smoothz a bit dere.

Ize think Ize got it straitened out, no more bunches.

Gotta do dat allovdatyme round heer wen meowmiez qwiltin. She duzent
like uz rerangin hur fabrikz.

Snowflake

On 10/27/2011 11:57 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
azk piglett she iz gonna hypnotize da gramby whu duz dat krochittin
anna
knittin stuffz... anna fur sum rezun getz her hoomin panteez all inna
bunc
when OT anna piglett dekoratez wiffa yarz, Trudi
wrote in message
If enneekittee in Trudi's fambly iz gonna make herself a skarf, I kan
liberate.. I meenz, cattribute sum yarnz frum Meowmie's klozit.

Rebecca

wrote in message
i izunt zatlee sure, da piglet wuz lukin anna der iz shawlz anna
skarfz, i
minesef liksa shawl anna piglet sayed itz inna kulurz offa klan,
butted i

Ping Lee tanadashoes Cat anecdotes 7 August 18th 09 08:06 AM
Ping Joy Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 9 July 1st 08 01:17 AM
Ping: Tak Ann Cat anecdotes 2 June 13th 06 06:03 AM
Amellia Stormmee Cat community 6 March 21st 06 03:17 PM
Ping Dan! Mary Cat anecdotes 2 July 4th 05 03:56 PM