I yam thinkin...

Old October 26th 11, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default I yam thinkin...

I yam thinkin that cutie mite hab feownd uh noo howm wiff uh liddul
seben urr aite yeer owld hoomin boi cub, huu juzt lubz tu pway wiff hur
awlla da tyme, an letz hur lik hiz faze an noze an nibbul hiz fingurz an
slweep wiff him. I tink da boiz nayme is probly Butch urr Joonyer. An
hiz meowmee iz yuzt tu boisterouz boiz by neow, so cutie fitz rite in,
(tho hur izza gurl). An I betcha dat cutie getz uh kapitul ledder to
shtart hur noo nayme, tuu.

I yam twyink tu telecat diz tu Meowmee, hoo iz wettin da keybord by
neow.....

--
Pitô.ônya

Old October 26th 11, 11:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

I yam thinkin that cutie mite hab feownd uh noo howm wiff uh liddul seben
urr aite yeer owld hoomin boi cub, huu juzt lubz tu pway wiff hur awlla da
tyme, an letz hur lik hiz faze an noze an nibbul hiz fingurz an slweep wiff
him. I tink da boiz nayme is probly Butch urr Joonyer. An hiz meowmee iz
yuzt tu boisterouz boiz by neow, so cutie fitz rite in, (tho hur izza
gurl). An I betcha dat cutie getz uh kapitul ledder to shtart hur noo
nayme, tuu.

I yam twyink tu telecat diz tu Meowmee, hoo iz wettin da keybord by
neow.....

--
Pitô.ônya

Wull, Pitô.ônya , ai, maiownself, dunt fink dat iz rite dat cutie gitz tew
stai wif dat boi!!
Hur is YER cutie n dat boiz meowmee shud git hur boisterouz boikid unuthur
kitty,
n YUU shud git cutie bak..ai dunt noe wat tew fink..ai m sawry awlubaowt
diz, but, dat iz MAI opuniun uf dat!!
Oar, yu cud git unthur kitten fur yerownself. hmmm. Ya fink?
Ya bedder tell dat uthur meomie hur BEDDUR git cutie tutured NAOW!!!!
ai feal sew bad fur yer meomie.

Mosey

Old October 26th 11, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Purrz fur yu an yur meowmie.

Dey du git upsetted wen we disappear, fur watefur reeson.

Iffin weze seez cutie heer weze sendz hur home.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Old October 27th 11, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Wed, 26 Oct 2011 14:22:29 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

I yam thinkin that cutie mite hab feownd uh noo howm wiff uh liddul
seben urr aite yeer owld hoomin boi cub, huu juzt lubz tu pway wiff hur
awlla da tyme, an letz hur lik hiz faze an noze an nibbul hiz fingurz an
slweep wiff him. I tink da boiz nayme is probly Butch urr Joonyer. An
hiz meowmee iz yuzt tu boisterouz boiz by neow, so cutie fitz rite in,
(tho hur izza gurl). An I betcha dat cutie getz uh kapitul ledder to
shtart hur noo nayme, tuu.

I yam twyink tu telecat diz tu Meowmee, hoo iz wettin da keybord by
neow.....

Datz a wunnerful thought fur you to fink!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/26/2011 7:31:36 PM
Old October 27th 11, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 26, 5:22*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
I yam thinkin that cutie mite hab feownd uh noo howm wiff uh liddul
seben urr aite yeer owld hoomin boi cub, huu juzt lubz tu pway wiff hur
awlla da tyme, an letz hur lik hiz faze an noze an nibbul hiz fingurz an
slweep wiff him. I tink da boiz nayme is probly Butch urr Joonyer. *An
hiz meowmee iz yuzt tu boisterouz boiz by neow, so cutie fitz rite in,
(tho hur izza gurl). *An I betcha dat cutie getz uh kapitul ledder *to
shtart hur noo nayme, tuu.

I yam twyink tu telecat diz tu Meowmee, hoo iz wettin da keybord by
neow...

Diss MAI haff happund. Or shee mited com hom sune. Wee keeps lookin.

--
Wascal, da Sekreterry ob da Exterior

Old October 27th 11, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

wrote:
I yam thinkin that cutie mite hab feownd uh noo howm wiff uh liddul
seben urr aite yeer owld hoomin boi cub, huu juzt lubz tu pway wiff
hur
awlla da tyme, an letz hur lik hiz faze an noze an nibbul hiz fingurz
an
slweep wiff him. I tink da boiz nayme is probly Butch urr Joonyer. An
hiz meowmee iz yuzt tu boisterouz boiz by neow, so cutie fitz rite in,
(tho hur izza gurl). An I betcha dat cutie getz uh kapitul ledder to
shtart hur noo nayme, tuu.

I yam twyink tu telecat diz tu Meowmee, hoo iz wettin da keybord by
neow...

Diss MAI haff happund. Or shee mited com hom sune. Wee keeps lookin.

--
Wascal, da Sekreterry ob da Exterior

====================
I wunndur weer "Lymbow" iz?
Meowmee an PawPaw sae dat dey ar dere, buttid I see dem heer.
I mayde meowmee smyle wen I sed dat, so itza gud ting.
Meowmee sez dat uh Jimmy Durante yuzta say "
goodnite Missiz Callahan, whereeffurr yu ar", I'll keep sayin dat tu
cutie.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old October 27th 11, 03:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

[...]

Meowzee, I dunt gno diz, I wuz juzt tinkin dat weez wud feel bettererer
thinkin
dat Maebee diz iz whut hapint, ya kno. It'z whut I wud raffer tink, an
whut
Meowmee an Pawpaw wud fewl betterer tinkin ...it kud hewlp dem shtop
wurrin
soooo mutsh, seeee? So I wuz plantin da seed, effin fur da komunitee
nottid tu
fewll soo bery bad fu ussin. HooKae?

Pit2nya

Old October 27th 11, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Ya kno, I yam twyink tu telecat diz tu Meowmee, buttid purring it intu
hur hed izza bery gudgud ideer! Maybe wen hur iz slweepink tunite, we
kin Awl sneek op tu hur pilo!
--
Pitô.ônya