I yam thinkin...

Old October 27th 11, 06:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default I yam thinkin...

Pitô.ônya, weh awl fink yu r sew rite. yeUP n weh wyl port ovur wen
hur iz slweepink tunite, we kin AWL sneek op tu hur pilo!
Heer whe kom, purring LAOWD.

Mosey, Meowy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, BobQat n Mimzy.

Ya kno, I yam twyink tu telecat diz tu Meowmee, buttid purring it intu hur
hed izza bery gudgud ideer! Maybe wen hur iz slweepink tunite, we kin Awl
sneek op tu hur pilo!

--
Pitô.ônya

mayhapz we kuld purr it into urmomz head, OEJ

I yam thinkin that cutie mite hab feownd uh noo howm wiff uh liddul
seben urr aite yeer owld hoomin boi cub, huu juzt lubz tu pway wiff hur
awlla da tyme, an letz hur lik hiz faze an noze an nibbul hiz fingurz an
slweep wiff him. I tink da boiz nayme is probly Butch urr Joonyer. An
hiz meowmee iz yuzt tu boisterouz boiz by neow, so cutie fitz rite in,
(tho hur izza gurl). An I betcha dat cutie getz uh kapitul ledder to
shtart hur noo nayme, tuu.

I yam twyink tu telecat diz tu Meowmee, hoo iz wettin da keybord by
neow.....

--
Pitô.ônya

Wull, Pitô.ônya , ai, maiownself, dunt fink dat iz rite dat cutie gitz
tew stai wif dat boi!!
Hur is YER cutie n dat boiz meowmee shud git hur boisterouz boikid
unuthur kitty,
n YUU shud git cutie bak..ai dunt noe wat tew fink..ai m sawry awlubaowt
diz, but, dat iz MAI opuniun uf dat!!
Oar, yu cud git unthur kitten fur yerownself. hmmm. Ya fink?
Ya bedder tell dat uthur meomie hur BEDDUR git cutie tutured NAOW!!!!
ai feal sew bad fur yer meomie.

Mosey

Meowzee, I dunt gno diz, I wuz juzt tinkin dat weez wud feel bettererer
thinkin
dat Maebee diz iz whut hapint, ya kno. It'z whut I wud raffer tink, an
whut
Meowmee an Pawpaw wud fewl betterer tinkin ...it kud hewlp dem shtop
wurrin
soooo mutsh, seeee? So I wuz plantin da seed, effin fur da komunitee
nottid tu
fewll soo bery bad fu ussin. HooKae?

Pit2nya

Old October 27th 11, 02:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Wed, 26 Oct 2011 14:22:29 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

I yam thinkin that cutie mite hab feownd uh noo howm wiff uh liddul
seben urr aite yeer owld hoomin boi cub, huu juzt lubz tu pway wiff hur
awlla da tyme, an letz hur lik hiz faze an noze an nibbul hiz fingurz an
slweep wiff him. I tink da boiz nayme is probly Butch urr Joonyer. An
hiz meowmee iz yuzt tu boisterouz boiz by neow, so cutie fitz rite in,
(tho hur izza gurl). An I betcha dat cutie getz uh kapitul ledder to
shtart hur noo nayme, tuu.

That is what we are stilling thinking and purring with respect to our
sisfur Tabitha. Cutie will remain on our purr list.

Amelia
Old October 27th 11, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Oct 26, 10:22*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
I yam thinkin that cutie mite hab feownd uh noo howm wiff uh liddul
seben urr aite yeer owld hoomin boi cub, huu juzt lubz tu pway wiff hur
awlla da tyme, an letz hur lik hiz faze an noze an nibbul hiz fingurz an
slweep wiff him. I tink da boiz nayme is probly Butch urr Joonyer. *An
hiz meowmee iz yuzt tu boisterouz boiz by neow, so cutie fitz rite in,
(tho hur izza gurl). *An I betcha dat cutie getz uh kapitul ledder *to
shtart hur noo nayme, tuu.

I yam twyink tu telecat diz tu Meowmee, hoo iz wettin da keybord by
neow.....

--
Pitô.ônya

Hmmmmh....yus, cood be so. Yure Meomie howsumeffur is still notted
happy so purrhaps cutie should get hur butt back ware she bewongs? Dat
wud be gudgud.
Go giff yure Meomie a big {{{{{{{{{{{{hug}}}}}}}}}}}}
Gordon Kittiez
Old October 27th 11, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:
[...]

We alll ==PURR== 4 cutie
We gnot neffur effur stop.

Cinder, Beauty, Spring
Old October 28th 11, 03:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Da gramby likez diz fout about cutie. Her iz purrink it iz so anna we
don't needz annie negative foutz bout diz izzue. Nun at allz!

news

Old October 28th 11, 05:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

On Wed, 26 Oct 2011 14:22:29 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

I yam thinkin that cutie mite hab feownd uh noo howm wiff uh liddul
seben urr aite yeer owld hoomin boi cub, huu juzt lubz tu pway wiff hur
awlla da tyme, an letz hur lik hiz faze an noze an nibbul hiz fingurz an
slweep wiff him. I tink da boiz nayme is probly Butch urr Joonyer. An
hiz meowmee iz yuzt tu boisterouz boiz by neow, so cutie fitz rite in,
(tho hur izza gurl). An I betcha dat cutie getz uh kapitul ledder to
shtart hur noo nayme, tuu.

That is what we are stilling thinking and purring with respect to our
sisfur Tabitha. Cutie will remain on our purr list.

Amelia

Tabitha wuz mai furzt wink, n ai styl thimk ubaowt hur vury fondli,.
siiiiiiiiiii
ai styl miz hur
Dat's haow weh goted BobQat n Mimzy,,teeny bitties den, at owr Kissamouse
Party in 2008,
Remembur wen Big Mama frum Qat Island brot dem tew usses en uh baskit?

cutie n Tabitha r bof on owr purr list tu n wyl remane der.
Mosey..reminising. *sniffs*

Old October 28th 11, 07:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Oct 2011 14:22:29 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

I yam thinkin that cutie mite hab feownd uh noo howm wiff uh liddul
seben urr aite yeer owld hoomin boi cub, huu juzt lubz tu pway wiff
hur
awlla da tyme, an letz hur lik hiz faze an noze an nibbul hiz fingurz
an
slweep wiff him. I tink da boiz nayme is probly Butch urr Joonyer.
An
hiz meowmee iz yuzt tu boisterouz boiz by neow, so cutie fitz rite
in,
(tho hur izza gurl). An I betcha dat cutie getz uh kapitul ledder
shtart hur noo nayme, tuu.

That is what we are stilling thinking and purring with respect to our
sisfur Tabitha. Cutie will remain on our purr list.

Amelia

Thank you. Tabitha has been on my mind a lot recently, too.
Anti Sylvia

Old October 30th 11, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

[...]

Weh awl styl purr fur cutie tew, gnot neffer effer, stop.

Mosey fur hiz big famly
PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRS

Old October 30th 11, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

O t reads this and thinks to himself. Kudent we just purr quietlie for dem
dat iz mizzink and not always talk bout demselvez? Dat helpz da hoomanz a
lot morez I am surez.