Purr4s for dem in da Eadsst

Old October 30th 11, 04:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Purr4s for dem in da Eadsst

Gramby jus talked to Unkle Serge anna him haz no heet and wont have till
wednesdez of furrsdai. I am sure dere r oftherz frum here in da same
boat. Purr dem getz heet quiker dan dem finkz. ukle Serge says da sno iz
gone alreadi but wiff all da lebez still on da treez, it braked a lot of
treez and dem jus laid down akrozz whateffer wuz in der pafthz. O T glad
he duznt live out there right now

Old October 30th 11, 04:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

On Oct 30, 12:25*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Gramby jus talked to Unkle Serge anna him haz no heet and wont have till
wednesdez of furrsdai. * *I am sure dere r oftherz frum here in da same
boat. *Purr dem getz heet quiker dan dem finkz. *ukle Serge says da sno iz
gone alreadi but wiff all da lebez still on da treez, it braked a lot of
treez and dem *jus laid down akrozz whateffer wuz in der pafthz. *O T glad
he duznt live out there right now

We saw some pictures on da news dis morning and started purrrring
straight away!

Azad, wiff Ella and Neko, too
Old October 30th 11, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Kin weze send dem sum ov ar xtra heet? Weze gotted more den nuf heer an
weze lyke to share.

Purrz fur Unka Serge to stay warm. Need a few kittiez to port ofur an
warm yu up?

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake, felling furry furry spoiled in Southern
California tuday

Old October 30th 11, 06:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

I iz bettink dak unkle Bill is in dat boat wiff Unkle Serge, da wun wiff no
headt. O t worring about the ones he doesn't hear from.

Old October 30th 11, 07:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 30, 1:05*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
I iz bettink dak unkle Bill is in dat boat wiff Unkle Serge, da wun wiff no
headt. *O t worring about the ones he doesn't hear from.

Wee hab heet an powur. "Wee has da POWER ub Blakskull" in background
from Missy an efferyfin is ok. Da doggies tookt Uncl Bill four a
cupla woks and he don't wike da sn*. Butted littl SaMANfa lubs it an
leaps about wike a dofin in da wavs.

Purrs for everun wiffout heet or power. Missy nods

--
WooToo four her hous

Old October 30th 11, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

O mai toes, weh gotz rain n kold n r xpexting LOTZ uf snow laytur on diz
yeer.
Purrs n prayers luvingly sent fur Unka Serge n awl doze wifowt power n
heet.

Mosey fur hiz big famli

Old November 2nd 11, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Sun, 30 Oct 2011 11:25:03 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Gramby jus talked to Unkle Serge anna him haz no heet and wont have till
wednesdez of furrsdai. I am sure dere r oftherz frum here in da same
boat. Purr dem getz heet quiker dan dem finkz. ukle Serge says da sno iz
gone alreadi but wiff all da lebez still on da treez, it braked a lot of
treez and dem jus laid down akrozz whateffer wuz in der pafthz. O T glad
he duznt live out there right now

Fangu, Awl! We got owr power an heet an hot waterz on dis morning, fang
Bast!

Fangu everykitty an human fur yur Purrs!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/1/2011 7:59:38 PM