Nappin 101

Old November 2nd 11, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Chappy

Default Nappin 101

So far weze haz Sundance, Booker and PookyKat sined up fur Nappin 101.

Da topikz to be kofured will follow. Writin dem for Wappin 101 tuk all
mine energi an I needz a nap.

Chappy
Old November 2nd 11, 11:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 02 Nov 2011 15:28:03 -0700, Chappy wrote:

So far weze haz Sundance, Booker and PookyKat sined up fur Nappin 101.

Da topikz to be kofured will follow. Writin dem for Wappin 101 tuk all
mine energi an I needz a nap.

Chappy

If you are gnot tired you will be after nip. Sine me up for the klass.
Cinder
Old November 3rd 11, 02:38 AM
adiposestem adiposestem is offline
Junior Member

Location: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappy View Post
So far weze haz Sundance, Booker and PookyKat sined up fur Nappin 101.

Da topikz to be kofured will follow. Writin dem for Wappin 101 tuk all
mine energi an I needz a nap.

Chappy
Thank you for the info.
Old November 3rd 11, 02:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Wed, 02 Nov 2011 15:28:03 -0700, Chappy wrote:

So far weze haz Sundance, Booker and PookyKat sined up fur Nappin 101.

Da topikz to be kofured will follow. Writin dem for Wappin 101 tuk all
mine energi an I needz a nap.

Chappy

Please sign me up for this class.

Amelia
Old November 3rd 11, 02:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Please sign me up for this class.

Amelia

Me too, fangu.

Sammy
Old November 3rd 11, 03:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Chappy

Korse attendeez so far iz:

Booker
PookyKat
Sundance
Cinder
Amelia
Sammy

sum ov da fingz to be kovered inklude:

pikken yur nappin spot
bestest fabrikz fur nappin
matchin yur furz to da nappin spot
dekoratin yur faborite nappin spot wif furz
nappin in da mornin
nappin in da afturnoon
nappin in da efenin
nappin on hoominz
hoggin da bed or chair wile nappin
nappin wif freendz to keep warm
nappin an hidin

der will be plenty of snakz an praktice tyme.

Weze will update dis aftur meowmie getz bak frum hur konference. weze
beein bandonded fur a hole week.

Der iz a diskount iffin yu sine up fur both Nappin 101 and Wappin 101
korsez.

Chappy

Old November 3rd 11, 06:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 3, 10:30*am, Chappy wrote:
[...]

I iz sinin up for boff korses and sew is Missy. Little Samanfa wood
wike to take Nappin but shee is a dog, sew we don' gno iff she can.
Wascal wood wike to take Nappin beclaws he cood use a referesher but
he cood teech Wappin if he had two, sew he gonna moniter-lizard da
korse if hee is aloud. I FINK dats wut he sed. Don' let dat big
lizard near ME

--
WooToo
Old November 3rd 11, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Chappy

On 11/3/2011 10:05 AM, Will in New Haven wrote:

I iz sinin up for boff korses and sew is Missy. Little Samanfa wood
wike to take Nappin but shee is a dog, sew we don' gno iff she can.
Wascal wood wike to take Nappin beclaws he cood use a referesher but
he cood teech Wappin if he had two, sew he gonna moniter-lizard da
korse if hee is aloud.I FINK dats wut he sed. Don' let dat big
lizard near ME

--
WooToo

WooToo,

D*gz kin audit Nappin 101. Dey iz not lowwed in Wappin 101, doh.

Since it lookz lyke da klazzez ar gonna be gud sized, ize wud appreceate
help wif da Wappin klaz, so iffin Wascal wantz tu help it wud be
preciated. he kin help mayke sur dat nokittie gitz hurt from da praktice
ssessionz.

Chappy
Old November 3rd 11, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett sees that Wascal wil be there si she sign up for wappink klazz.
Soncwe she see's double this could be entertaining and well as educational.

. ..

Old November 3rd 11, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 3, 1:35*pm, Chappy wrote:
On 11/3/2011 10:05 AM, Will in New Haven wrote:

I iz sinin up for boff korses and sew is Missy. Little Samanfa wood
wike to take Nappin but shee is a dog, sew we don' gno iff she can.
Wascal wood wike to take Nappin beclaws he cood use a referesher but
he cood teech Wappin if he had two, sew he gonna moniter-lizard da
korse if hee is aloud.I FINK dats wut he sed. Don' let dat big
lizard near ME

--
WooToo

WooToo,

D*gz kin audit Nappin 101. Dey iz not lowwed in Wappin 101, doh.

Since it lookz lyke da klazzez ar gonna be gud sized, ize wud appreceate
help wif da Wappin klaz, so iffin Wascal wantz tu help it wud be
preciated. he kin help mayke sur dat nokittie gitz hurt from da praktice
ssessionz.

I will gwadlee hep wiff da safetee angul. It is furry rePORTant dat
wee keep da stoodents saf.

behind paw and I will tak brakes an snaks beside mine Piglett sigh

--
Wascal