Bandit Now

Old April 2nd 05, 07:15 PM
CatNipped

Default Bandit Now

Here are some pictures of Bandit's wounds as of this morning. I am just
continually amazed at the recuperative powers of our feline friends.

If you click on each of these pictures you can see the full-sized picture
directly from the camera. I did this for two reasons - first you can see
how well the wounds have healed in only two weeks, and second you can see
how *beautifully* tipped she is. Especially on her back where the hair is
shaved you can see how each hair starts at the root as brown then darkens to
almost black and even has some yellow spots - gorgeous!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNip...t_Boo_Boo_Now/

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Old April 2nd 05, 07:26 PM
Irulan

wow, I'm impressed. I'm so glad to see the little ole' lady is doing so
well. What a good cat she is. God bless you both.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old April 2nd 05, 07:43 PM
MaryL

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Here are some pictures of Bandit's wounds as of this morning. I am just
continually amazed at the recuperative powers of our feline friends.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNip...t_Boo_Boo_Now/

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Remarkable! Thanks for posting the progress report. She really is a
beautiful cat.

MaryL

Old April 2nd 05, 07:46 PM
CatNipped

"Irulan" wrote in message
wow, I'm impressed. I'm so glad to see the little ole' lady is doing so
well. What a good cat she is. God bless you both.
Jazz & his mama

Yep, she's a tough old bird. I'm so glad she pulled through this, for a
while there I thought I might lose her and I'm just not ready to face that
yet. I'm hoping she'll be the first cat to live to be 50!

Thank you!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 2nd 05, 07:47 PM
CatNipped

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Here are some pictures of Bandit's wounds as of this morning. I am just
continually amazed at the recuperative powers of our feline friends.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNip...t_Boo_Boo_Now/

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Remarkable! Thanks for posting the progress report. She really is a
beautiful cat.

MaryL

Thanks! She's a bit underweight right now - not surprising after what she's
been through, I guess. She's eating really good again, though, so hopefully
she'll fill out again soon.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 2nd 05, 07:54 PM
Sandy

Good to see. What a pretty girl -- gorgeous green eyes! I hope she's
feeling better as well as looking better.

Sandy

Old April 2nd 05, 08:04 PM
CatNipped

"Sandy" wrote in message
m...
Good to see. What a pretty girl -- gorgeous green eyes! I hope she's
feeling better as well as looking better.

Sandy

Thanks, I think she *is* feeling better. She's even running around on the
bed as I make it in the morning and swatting at me to get my attention.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 2nd 05, 08:33 PM
mlbriggs

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 12:15:39 -0600, CatNipped wrote:

Here are some pictures of Bandit's wounds as of this morning. I am just
continually amazed at the recuperative powers of our feline friends.

If you click on each of these pictures you can see the full-sized picture
directly from the camera. I did this for two reasons - first you can see
how well the wounds have healed in only two weeks, and second you can see
how *beautifully* tipped she is. Especially on her back where the hair is
shaved you can see how each hair starts at the root as brown then darkens
to almost black and even has some yellow spots - gorgeous!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNip...it_Boo_Boo_Now

She is a lovely girl -- look at those gorgeous green eyes. In the last
picture you can see she is "smiling". Purrs that the rest of her life is
healthy and happy. MLB
Old April 2nd 05, 08:33 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 12:15:39 -0600, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

Here are some pictures of Bandit's wounds as of this morning. I am just
continually amazed at the recuperative powers of our feline friends.

If you click on each of these pictures you can see the full-sized picture
directly from the camera. I did this for two reasons - first you can see
how well the wounds have healed in only two weeks, and second you can see
how *beautifully* tipped she is. Especially on her back where the hair is
shaved you can see how each hair starts at the root as brown then darkens to
almost black and even has some yellow spots - gorgeous!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNip...t_Boo_Boo_Now/

She's a stunner. But all your girls are.

Theresa
Old April 2nd 05, 08:54 PM
Victor Martinez

She looks great! And those beautiful green eyes!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he