Inconsistency

Old June 24th 05, 03:23 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Default Inconsistency

Why is it just fine and dandy for Tweed to mercilessly abuse Jill, but
not fine for her to get back a *fraction* of what she's dishing out?

Old June 24th 05, 03:43 AM
Victor Martinez

We had these for dinner tonight, they were awesome!

Victor's crostini

Toast two large pieces of crusty bread, a sourdough loaf is great
Chop fresh tomatoes (I used a variety of cherry tomatoes that we got as
a gift), fresh basil and toss with olive oil, sea salt and pepper
Top the toasts with the tomatoes and top with fresh mozzarella
Broil until the cheese melts.
Delicious!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old June 24th 05, 03:46 AM
CatNipped

"Seanette Blaylock" wrote in
message ...
Why is it just fine and dandy for Tweed to mercilessly abuse Jill, but
not fine for her to get back a *fraction* of what she's dishing out?

See my replies to Tweed's post.

I'm hoping we can get over this and get on with taking care of our masters'
needs.

With all we've all been going through lately it's no wonder our nerves are a
bit frayed and things get blown out of proportion.

Families have spats, that doesn't mean there isn't still a lot of love still
there.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old June 24th 05, 03:50 AM
Cheryl

On Thu 23 Jun 2005 10:43:53p, Victor Martinez wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
):

We had these for dinner tonight, they were awesome!

Victor's crostini

Toast two large pieces of crusty bread, a sourdough loaf is
great Chop fresh tomatoes (I used a variety of cherry tomatoes
that we got as a gift), fresh basil and toss with olive oil, sea
salt and pepper Top the toasts with the tomatoes and top with
fresh mozzarella Broil until the cheese melts.
Delicious!

You can troll-b-que me all you want, but I'm not a troll. Many know
this. I used to like you.

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields
Old June 24th 05, 03:53 AM
jmcquown

Victor Martinez wrote:
We had these for dinner tonight, they were awesome!

Victor's crostini

Toast two large pieces of crusty bread, a sourdough loaf is great
Chop fresh tomatoes (I used a variety of cherry tomatoes that we got
as a gift), fresh basil and toss with olive oil, sea salt and pepper
Top the toasts with the tomatoes and top with fresh mozzarella
Broil until the cheese melts.
Delicious!

Sounds fantastic! I'd serve that with a spinach salad with a very simple
olive oil and balsamic dressing, garlic... you know the drill Sometimes
simplest is best.

Jill

Old June 24th 05, 03:55 AM
Victor Martinez

Cheryl wrote:
You can troll-b-que me all you want, but I'm not a troll. Many know
this. I used to like you.

I'm sorry you feel that way. You post was nothing but sheer bile, one of
the definitions of troll in my book. It was petty and low, you should
apologize.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old June 24th 05, 03:59 AM
jmcquown

Seanette Blaylock wrote:
Why is it just fine and dandy for Tweed to mercilessly abuse Jill, but
not fine for her to get back a *fraction* of what she's dishing out?

I really wish you could explain to me how Tweed has been mercilessly abusing
me? If I felt she was doing so I'd surely lash out or give her the PLONK,
don't you think? I mean, I appreciate you standing up for me but I'm still
not sure why you think you need to. I haven't been insulted in the least by
my discussions, on the ng or in private, with Tweed. Nor anyone else I
correspond with here, for that matter. Sometimes we all just agree to
disagree, but hey, that's the way life should be, isn't it?

Jill (glad we aren't all borg or clones)

Old June 24th 05, 04:00 AM
Cheryl

On Thu 23 Jun 2005 10:55:39p, Victor Martinez wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
):

Cheryl wrote:
You can troll-b-que me all you want, but I'm not a troll. Many
know this. I used to like you.

I'm sorry you feel that way. You post was nothing but sheer
bile, one of the definitions of troll in my book. It was petty
and low, you should apologize.

If you saw what I've been up against in another group, you wouldn't
think I have to apologize. I don't see where I have to apologize.
It wasn't "bile". It was in response to what I read here. I happen
to agree with what I replied to. I'm allowed to do that.

Old June 24th 05, 04:02 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"CatNipped" had some very interesting things
to say about Inconsistency:

Why is it just fine and dandy for Tweed to mercilessly abuse Jill, but
not fine for her to get back a *fraction* of what she's dishing out?

See my replies to Tweed's post.

I still consider her vicious attitude toward Jill inexcusable. About
the time she wants to climb off that self-righteous high horse and
perhaps even consider that Jill is a human being with feelings, I'll
consider retracting remarks made out of several days of feeling
sympathy pain for the abuse Jill was getting (plus fatigue and severe
emotional stress of my own that I don't feel I CAN talk about here,
thanks to Tweed).

Old June 24th 05, 04:04 AM
Victor Martinez

Cheryl wrote:
If you saw what I've been up against in another group, you wouldn't
think I have to apologize. I don't see where I have to apologize.

I don't think it's fair for people to bring the crap that happens in
other groups to this one. This group is special.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he