Two homes and cats

Old April 12th 06, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Two homes and cats

you causing problems again girl :-)
"cybercat" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
Whether you think it's an unpleasant way to live is not the issue.
People travel two hours every day to and from work. In fact I used to!
So I don't see a problem travelling two hours once a week. We have
other reasons though. We are currently trying to sell our house in a
very slow market so we've decided to get a flat somewhere we like for
this summer and when we finally sell our house we intend to look for a
new one while living in the flat thereby avoiding the chain. We
previously lost a house because buyers pulled out. Until we do sell
this house we'll travel between them because we have reasons to be in
this area some of the time. But that wasn't what my original post was
about, or I wouldn't have posted it in this ng.

Touchy, touchy!

Old April 12th 06, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Matthew AKA NMR" wrote in message
om...
you causing problems again girl :-)

I guess. I wasn't going to reply until the OP mentioned that not doing the
stupid thing was an option.

How would you like to move every single week and drag your cats with you?

Old April 12th 06, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

I hate to say it but I have done it before. I had stores in Kentucky and in
Florida quite awhile ago so travel and living between both was very common.
I had to take the furballs with me if no one was around to help out. A lot
of turmoil many years ago before I decide to sell the stores in KY and stay
solo in Florida. ( had to family can drive you nuts ) My cats than and some
now are used to travel. I have them used to being moved around; they still
are not happy about it what cat is.
But now would I do it in my old age nope. I won't travel with the
furballs anymore a couple are just getting to old Rumble being elliptic,
limo is a cantankerous old Nelly and spirit acts just like a Boston terrier
way to much energy. I would be afraid one of them would get hurt

But on a different note Me and the DW have been talking about taking a year
to travel the USA and see everything. May be getting a new custom RV and
travel do the old fart thing. I would have to have it designed with
furballs in mind if we do it. With the kids taking over the business and
more time on our hands we would love to get out and see more. Would love to
go over seas but ain't no way I would risk some areas and taking the
furballs across the ocean again.