What To Do With My Cat?

Old December 30th 03, 11:32 PM
Luvskats00

Default What To Do With My Cat?

Equilizer - the idiot who insists on hiding behind a phony ID...

As usual, you can't post anything but false information. Is it because you're
mentally ill? There is help available..perhaps medication, too.

I offered to provide references...but never did I say I'd post it publicly.
Since you prove to be a troll..I wouldn't involve other legitimate - ethical
people and businesses to someone who can't even post a correct ID. You haven't
proved you're mentally fit, either.

Here's the deal...the legitimate deal. You provide your real name and address,
and email address so it can be verified. Then, I will provide the names/phone
numbers of my vet, 2 vets I worked for, the manager of a shelter where I
volunteered, two heads of rescue groups where I volunteered AND the head of the
rescue group that OK'd this adoption. (She has been involved w/the cat's
problems since day 1).
Old December 31st 03, 02:38 AM
Cat Protector

Just killfile her and be done with it.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Cheryl" wrote in message
equalizer wrote in on 30
Dec 2003:

On 30 Dec 2003 22:32:08 GMT, (Luvskats00) wrote:

[...]

I really don't care for giving my info to a dangerous sociopath such
as yourself, Abby. I also don't care about your credentials. If you
care to post them, that's up to you. I could care LESS if you have a
PhD -- the issue here, and on many other groups where you're posting
right now, is about your abrasive behavior. However, like a true
sociopath, you're acting blind in the face of popular opinion and
denying that behavior.

You have a history of bringing up pills, and meds, and mental illness,
and trolling to MANY people who confront and challenge you. Do you
think it may actually be that you're projecting?!?

eq

Aw man.. she already said she is insane. I find it hard to rag on the
mentally ill, don't you?
msg-id

--
Cheryl

"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I
can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do."
- Helen Keller