Where is the best place to post picture

Old February 22nd 06, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Where is the best place to post picture

Is it just best to post at tiny pic and list the url or is it better to go
post in a binary group and which binary group is the best one to do it in

Old February 22nd 06, 04:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

NMR wrote:
Is it just best to post at tiny pic and list the url or is it better
to go post in a binary group and which binary group is the best one
to do it in

I prefer to see a link to some kind of website, be it tinypic or yahoo
or webshots or whatever. I don't get binary groups and therefore can't
ever see the pics people post to them. Also, the pics on websites stay
around longer, the ones on binary NG's disappear in a few days.
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

Old February 22nd 06, 04:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Alrighty than going to upload to tiny pic some of rumble trying to be cute
and some tiger pictures

wrote in message
NMR wrote:

Is it just best to post at tiny pic and list the url or is it better to
go
post in a binary group and which binary group is the best one to do it
in

Post on tiny pic!! If you post on a binary newsgroup, I for one won't
be able to see it. But I can always go to a website.

Thanks,
Joyce

Old February 22nd 06, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

i still love this pic
has your cat ever looked at you like this
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=nzm1oj

Old February 22nd 06, 06:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

lol!! yup!! loved the tiger pics....and your fuzzy little ball of luvin
definitely is spoiled!!! I'm guessing from all the cat/leopard/tiger/lion
pictures, and your little fluffy camera hog there that you kinda like
cats...???

Old February 22nd 06, 08:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

woweee!! you really do like cats! I have a siamese rubbish bin, 3 tiger
prints, a faux crystal cat and a cat ex-mug (before my three year old
smashed it) and dh still thinks i'm nuts!!

Old February 22nd 06, 08:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

NMR wrote:

http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=o9qng9
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=o9qo7d
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=o9qo00
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=o9qoeg
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=o9qohv
can you tell he is spoiled
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=o9qnnk

He's really cute! I'm surprised he doesn't develop a complex with
all those uber-cats on the walls. Doesn't matter, he has his cable
box (or dish box, tivo, or whatever it is). My mom's cat likes to
hang out on her cable box, too. It's the warmth factor, and it's
exactly the right size.

I love the last one where he's looking straight at the camera and
practically smiling.

Joyce
Old February 22nd 06, 12:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

NMR wrote:
Is it just best to post at tiny pic and list the url or is it better
to go post in a binary group and which binary group is the best one
to do it in

I post my pics to Webshots and some to news:alt.binaries.pictures.animals
that way people that want to see them have a choice. If I remember, I make
them smaller to post to a.p.b.a.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Encourage scratching on post? DevilsPGD Cat health & behaviour 10 October 6th 05 03:17 PM
Create a Mailing list and you could be Blessed with $200,000+, If not please Delete This [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 0 June 30th 05 01:38 AM
MO MONEY NOW d.gardiner Cat community 0 January 26th 05 08:20 PM
Turn $6.00 into $39,162 in 4 weeks legally! Cat anecdotes 0 December 2nd 04 08:50 AM
I found a picture Karen Cat anecdotes 2 November 27th 03 06:08 AM