Lots of purrs needed here

Old December 30th 03, 09:20 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Many thanks to you, Helen, and Nan as well.

Most welcome. Get thee to a TED, I mean doc, to be checked over.

*gentle hugs* helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

Old December 30th 03, 09:32 PM
Christine Burel

"Pat" wrote in message
I'm in rough shape here today, and Baby Eyes picked a terrible time to
disappear.

About 24 hours ago I was riding a horse that got excited and ran out of
control. I decided to bail out before she got going at top speed. Landed

on
my right side and took brunt of fall with head, hip and ribcage. Feels

like
there might be a fractured rib. I've hardly been able to move the area,

and
coughing is excruciating.

If Baby Eyes was here I would feel so much better. She's the best furry
healer - one of those cats that really knows how to show love. She hasn't
come home since last night. I woke up around midnight and she wanted out.
She normally just goes out for at most half an hour when it's real cold,

and
I waited up until after 2:00. She wasn't on the step waiting this morning
and I've been calling her all day so far.

Please, everyone, work your purr-magic one more time.

Thanks,

Pat

I'm so sorry, Pat -- major purrs coming your way for both Baby Eyes' speedy
return and your poor side!
Christine

Old December 30th 03, 09:49 PM
Yowie

"Pat" wrote in message
[...]

Certainly! Here's praying & purring that you heal very quickly, and that
Baby Eyes returns to her furry nurse duties ASAP.

Yowie

Old December 30th 03, 10:16 PM
Bev

Christine Burel wrote:

"Pat" wrote in message
[...]

Mega purrs from B & C and FSP in New Zealand. They have to be extra
strong purrs to get so far so fast. I am sure Baby Eyes is on the way
home right now.

Bev
--
I believe in an open mind, but not so open
that your brains fall out.
Old December 30th 03, 10:21 PM
lrulan

Lots and lots of purrs and prayers from us that Baby Eyes comes home safe
and sound SOON!
Also, lots of purrs and prayers for your quick recovery. We hope it's
nothing serious. But we gotta get that cat home.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old December 30th 03, 10:26 PM
Steve Touchstone

Healing purrs for you,

and get-you-little-furry-butt-home-meowmie-needs-you purrs going out
loud and strong to Baby Eyes

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 13:16:43 -0600, "Pat" wrote:

[...]

[remove Junk for email]
Old December 30th 03, 10:48 PM
Brenda

"Pat" wrote in message
[...]

big purrs enroute.
Brenda

Old December 30th 03, 10:52 PM
polonca12000

Oh, Pat, I'm so very sorry to hear about your accident and Baby Eyes
disappearing.
We are sending lots and lots of purrs for Baby Eyes to come back really soon
and for your ribs to stop hurting,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Pat" wrote in message
I'm in rough shape here today, and Baby Eyes picked a terrible time to
disappear.

About 24 hours ago I was riding a horse that got excited and ran out of
control. snip

Old December 30th 03, 11:14 PM
Gandalf

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 13:16:43 -0600, "Pat" wrote:

I'm in rough shape here today, and Baby Eyes picked a terrible time to
disappear.

SNIP

Please, everyone, work your purr-magic one more time.

Thanks,

Pat

Kitty come home purrs, and get well purrs for you, on the way.

~~~~~~
Life without cats would be only marginally worth living.
TC and the unmercifully, relentlessly sweet calico kitty, Kenzie.

- Robert Heinlein

Old December 31st 03, 12:15 AM
Pat

Still no sign of Baby Eyes. Gloria insists that I've said she's done this
before when it's been cold out, but I know I have not.

I have someone who works in town bringing me some ace bandages to wrap my
ribcage in, and a promise of a ride to the doctor tomorrow morning. I also
managed to boil some noodles and eat.

I keep looking for the cat.

Someone I once knew said our pets will sometimes take a hit on our behalf.
I'm not sure if I believe that or not. I just hope she's OK. Will post here
again when I know more....

Thanks again to everyone for your kind thoughts and words.

{at

Purrs Needed Gizela Cat anecdotes 12 November 8th 03 02:51 PM
Job Purrs needed ann Cat anecdotes 17 November 3rd 03 06:03 PM
Dave G in USA - purrs needed. Yowie Cat anecdotes 19 November 2nd 03 10:33 PM
Emergency purrs urgently needed Daniel Mahoney Cat anecdotes 33 November 1st 03 12:10 AM
Double Purrs Needed Kate Cat anecdotes 16 October 19th 03 05:18 PM