More Pictures

Old December 31st 03, 01:07 AM
Margaret Fine

Default More Pictures

Here is the photo I mentioned earlier where Boone is using Oliver as a
pillow. They're very cute together!

individual photo:
http://www.mindspring.com/~sfinepix0...s/image013.htm

My husband also reorganized his online albums and put the best of our
little fur family in one album. About 3/4 have Oliver in them:

http://www.mindspring.com/~sfinepix0/Best_Friends/

Hope you enjoy these!

--
Margaret Fine

Old December 31st 03, 03:45 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 01:07:15 GMT, Margaret Fine
wrote:

Here is the photo I mentioned earlier where Boone is using Oliver as a
pillow. They're very cute together!

individual photo:
http://www.mindspring.com/~sfinepix0...s/image013.htm

My husband also reorganized his online albums and put the best of our
little fur family in one album. About 3/4 have Oliver in them:

http://www.mindspring.com/~sfinepix0/Best_Friends/

Hope you enjoy these!

So, do you think he knows he's a cat instead of a d*g? I swear our
Mittens, back in the late 60s, thought he was a d*g until he figured
out he could climb fences - and of course about that time he
discovered girl kitties ;-) Mittens slept in the d*ghouse with our
doxy for about a year. Bobo, a male doxy, was sort of his surrogate
mom, and always stuck up for Mittens if the other d*gs bothered him.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Old December 31st 03, 04:31 AM
Margaret Fine

wrote:

Here is the photo I mentioned earlier where Boone is using Oliver as a
pillow. They're very cute together!

individual photo:
http://www.mindspring.com/~sfinepix0...s/image013.htm

My husband also reorganized his online albums and put the best of our
little fur family in one album. About 3/4 have Oliver in them:

http://www.mindspring.com/~sfinepix0/Best_Friends/

Hope you enjoy these!

So, do you think he knows he's a cat instead of a d*g? I swear our
Mittens, back in the late 60s, thought he was a d*g until he figured
out he could climb fences - and of course about that time he
discovered girl kitties ;-) Mittens slept in the d*ghouse with our
doxy for about a year. Bobo, a male doxy, was sort of his surrogate
mom, and always stuck up for Mittens if the other d*gs bothered him.

I ask my self that question all the time! When he was little he
certainly seemed to think that he was a little dog to the point that he
would imitate how Boone would lay on the bed. As he got older he
started to act more feline but even now he has his "doggy" moments.
When he was at his last vet appointment our vet just laughed and called
him a miniature labrador because he was so incredibly good about being
examined and given his shots. He certainly has an affinity for dogs.
When we found him my husband had both of our dogs on a leash and little
Oliver marched right up to the 80 and 90 pound dogs and started loving
them up. Now when we have him out and about he'll hide if he sees a
person with a kid but practically runs up to anyone with a dog on a
leash. And the bigger the better!

Oliver is a world class climber and I don't think he understands why
Boone doesn't follow him up the tree!

Boone is like Bobo. He takes care of Oliver and ALWAYS supervises when
friends bring their dogs to play. If someone looks like they're getting
overly excited he rushes between Oliver and the other dog and warns the
other dog. They certainly seem to have genuine affection for each other.

--
Margaret Fine

Old December 31st 03, 04:36 AM
Marina

"Margaret Fine" wrote
Here is the photo I mentioned earlier where Boone is using Oliver as a
pillow. They're very cute together!

individual photo:
http://www.mindspring.com/~sfinepix0...s/image013.htm

My husband also reorganized his online albums and put the best of our
little fur family in one album. About 3/4 have Oliver in them:

http://www.mindspring.com/~sfinepix0/Best_Friends/

Hope you enjoy these!

How could we not? They are so adorable. Boone really seems to be
long-suffering with 'his' cat.

--
Marina

Old December 31st 03, 02:43 PM
Victor Martinez

Awwww... they both sound like awesome cats! And now I want a d*g!
Shhh.... don't tell Luna, she'd kill me!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 1st 04, 06:01 AM
badwilson

Aaaw! How cute! I suspect that Vino secretly likes d*gs. He runs out to
them in the yard when he manages to sneak out and he likes to visit the
neighbour's d*g, even though it barks at him. I'd like to get him his own
d*g, but it just can't happen with all our travelling that we do.
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:

Old January 2nd 04, 12:38 PM
polonca12000

How sweet!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Margaret Fine" wrote in message
ink.net...
snip Boone is like Bobo. He takes care of Oliver and ALWAYS supervises
when
friends bring their dogs to play. If someone looks like they're getting
overly excited he rushes between Oliver and the other dog and warns the
other dog. They certainly seem to have genuine affection for each other.

--
Margaret Fine

Sneakers pictures Kalynnda Berens Cat anecdotes 6 December 30th 03 03:17 AM
pictures fuga =^o^= Cat anecdotes 8 November 18th 03 12:44 AM
cat pictures up fuga =^o^= Cat anecdotes 13 November 9th 03 07:53 AM
Pictures Added!!!! (was Weeble Update - Week 2) Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 2 September 9th 03 07:32 PM