SNOW MONSTERS!!!

Old February 13th 14, 02:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

Default SNOW MONSTERS!!!

Weez got lots of snow monsters here in New Jersey. Weez watchin da birdies in da feeders. Meowmie and Anti Connie always makes sure ders lots uf birdie seed in da feeders all winter long. Da birdies luk happy - we want to pownse on dem but we cant. Da stupid window iz in da way.

Weez stayin warm and snuggly.

MaryJ and Domino
Old February 13th 14, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"conniepo" wrote in message
Weez got lots of snow monsters here in New Jersey. Weez watchin da
birdies in da feeders. Meowmie and Anti Connie always makes sure ders
lots uf birdie seed in da feeders all winter long. Da birdies luk
happy - we want to pownse on dem but we cant. Da stupid window iz in da
way.

Weez stayin warm and snuggly.

MaryJ and Domino

Yu kin come deown to da Madonna Inn in Cattyfurrnya ennytyme.
Juzt charge it to "Thu Pit2nya's Meowmie akownt"
It wuz 80 degreez yazturdae, egzpektink da sayme tudae.
--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee