Another funny cat comic

Old March 22nd 09, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ted Davis[_3_]

Default Another funny cat comic

This one is close to home ... really close:
http://www.johnnywander.com/comic/94

Been there; had to throw them out.

--

T.E.D. ) MST (Missouri University of Science and Technology)
used to be UMR (University of Missouri - Rolla).

Old March 22nd 09, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Looked most familiar. Speakers are good at trapping claws.

I liked this one today, especially since our new squirrel is providing
so much live entertainment.

http://comics.com/rose_is_rose/ (March 21st)
Jo

news

Old March 22nd 09, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ted Davis[_3_]

On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 19:17:14 -0700, Jofirey wrote:

Looked most familiar. Speakers are good at trapping claws.

And pulling the grill cloth panel out, followed by clawing holes in the
woofers. I *liked* those speakers, even if they were rather old. They
must have been at least 25 years old when the cats destroyed them, maybe
older.

I liked this one today, especially since our new squirrel is providing
so much live entertainment.

http://comics.com/rose_is_rose/ (March 21st) Jo

Yes, it was good - I think the Peekaboo comic I liked best was the one
where she comes inside through a hole in the screen door no bigger than
her nose.

Old March 22nd 09, 02:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Chris H[_2_]

chuckle....The first thing I did with my speakers when Tripper
and Mouser came in to my life was put take the cloth covers off
and put metal grills over them. Good thing I did...the boys figured
out that they could climb the grills, but they were far enough
away from the speaker that they never got claws in.

Purrs -

Chris and the Fairfax Fur Factory
(In loving memory of Tripper)

Old March 22nd 09, 02:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ted Davis[_3_]

On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 10:21:27 -0400, Chris H wrote:

chuckle....The first thing I did with my speakers when Tripper and
Mouser came in to my life was put take the cloth covers off and put metal
grills over them. Good thing I did...the boys figured out that they could
climb the grills, but they were far enough away from the speaker that they
never got claws in.

I, my cats, and the speakers had gotten along well for most of the time I
had the speakers (I'm not sure I had cats when I first got the speakers),
but when I moved out here, the speakers wound up on the floor instead of
about chest level on a shelf, and the cats went to work on them.

Old March 29th 09, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Ted Davis wrote:

This one is close to home ... really close:
http://www.johnnywander.com/comic/94

Been there; had to throw them out.

Somebody needs his claws clipped!

--