Alright, WHO did it???!!! (GW)

Old March 27th 09, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

Default Alright, WHO did it???!!! (GW)

I heard the BF fed the cats this morning...and later I was dozing when
I heard the all to familiar sound of..

hurk...hurk....hurk...hurk....BLEAH!!!

But at the time I had no energy to even lift my head so couldn't see
where or who did it. I just knew I would have to clean it up later.
Usually its Mischief who hurls, who then proceeds to eat the evidence
(say it with me....EWWWWWWW)

About two hours later the BF got up and at one point came over to my
side of the bed while i was curled up on his side. Then he said, "Oh
my, you're gonna LOVE this."

I rolled over and he lifted up my pillow. On the pillow under it, was
freshly eaten food that had been horked up.

Oh great.....

And of course NO ONE was around so I don't know who did it....

Mischief and Mayhem are the likely candidates....

After I cleaned it up, Mayhem came in for cuddles and I held her and
looked her in the eye.

"Did YOU do it?" She gave me that, "Who? ME?" look and flopped over
for a belly rub.

*sigh*

Kristi
Old March 27th 09, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baird Stafford

In article
,
Mischief wrote:

"Did YOU do it?" She gave me that, "Who? ME?" look and flopped over
for a belly rub.

The general response around here is a bit more sophisticated: "Of
course not! It was another cat who just happens to *look* like me!"

Baird
who doesn't believe that one, either, since Leila is the only cat who
lives with him....

--
As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods-
They kill us for their sport.
Old March 27th 09, 09:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

On Mar 27, 1:54*pm, Baird Stafford wrote:
In article
,

*Mischief wrote:
"Did YOU do it?" *She gave me that, "Who? *ME?" look and flopped over
for a belly rub.

The general response around here is a bit more sophisticated: *"Of
course not! *It was another cat who just happens to *look* like me!"

It was an evil twin. That's the excuse mine use (none which look
alike).

Old March 27th 09, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

*Mischief wrote:
"Did YOU do it?" *She gave me that, "Who? *ME?" look and flopped over
for a belly rub.

The general response around here is a bit more sophisticated: *"Of
course not! *It was another cat who just happens to *look* like me!"

It was an evil twin. *That's the excuse mine use (none which look
alike).

Baird
who doesn't believe that one, either, since Leila is the only cat who
lives with him....

Mischief uses the classic, "Who? ME? Innocent little ME?" while
Mayhem prefers the ignorance. "There's a mess? What mess?"
Old March 28th 09, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

I think I heard once cats have 9 lives. The FIRST and NINTH Bast has
control of, the other 7 they are free to say, do, pretend things are the way
they want them to be.
"Baird Stafford" wrote in message
In article
,

Old March 28th 09, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
spot

OMG..........this is just about as good as the night before last. My
cats like to sleep on a pillow above my head. I awoke to someone
horking above my head. I reached up grabbed who ever it was and put
them on the floor. Talk about waking up quickly when it's about to land
on you head.

Celeste
Old March 28th 09, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Mischief wrote:
I heard the BF fed the cats this morning...and later I was dozing when
I heard the all to familiar sound of..

hurk...hurk....hurk...hurk....BLEAH!!!

But at the time I had no energy to even lift my head so couldn't see
where or who did it. I just knew I would have to clean it up later.
Usually its Mischief who hurls, who then proceeds to eat the evidence
(say it with me....EWWWWWWW)

Not as EW as when Miranda hurls and Caliban eats the evidence... Happens
every time.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old March 28th 09, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

*Mischief wrote:
"Did YOU do it?" *She gave me that, "Who? *ME?" look and flopped over
for a belly rub.

The general response around here is a bit more sophisticated: *"Of
course not! *It was another cat who just happens to *look* like me!"

It was an evil twin. *That's the excuse mine use (none which look
alike).

Baird
who doesn't believe that one, either, since Leila is the only cat who
lives with him....

Mischief uses the classic, "Who? ME? *Innocent little ME?" while
Mayhem prefers the ignorance. *"There's a mess? *What mess?"

All of mine walk me over to the mess. Then sit and look at it, then
me, then the mess, then me. Like "Are you gonna clean that up? It's
kinda icky. I didn't *do* it, I just *found* it, honest!"

Unless I actually see them hurk, then I get the look, "Wasn't *me*. I
have an evil twin" and they look over their other shoulder as if to
say, didn't you see it, it ran *thata* way.
Old March 29th 09, 04:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected][_2_]

On Mar 27, 2:34*pm, "Smokie Darling (Annie)"
wrote:

It was an evil twin. *

We suspect Sarrasine has an evil twin- she's two different cats!
Sometimes she wrecks the place, hoiks furballs in the worse places and
generally seems to be an ambassador for the joys of having a dog!

Then other times she's a love bug, who just wants to be played with,
skritchied and brushed. Last night our friend Jim came over and he
was moaning about Molly and the amount of hair she leaves all over the
place so I suggested a few minutes a day with a Zoom Groom works for
us so he asked for a demonstration and could I find the damn thing?
Until a minute or so later Sarsi who had heard one of her favourite
words "Brushies" (She also likes "Feedies", "Din-dins" "Brekkies"
"Munchies" and "Skritchies") trotted up with the Zoom Groom and
dropped it in front of me!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs