Alright, WHO did it???!!! (GW)

Old March 29th 09, 05:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default Alright, WHO did it???!!! (GW)

you are so lucky i had to sequester all brushing utensils in a plastic shoe
box as some cat, and no cat is admitting to it, kep disapearring them, we
have a zoom groom, a slicker, a comb and a furminator, they all would go
into some black hole that exists in this house if they were left just on a
shelf and unattended, Lee
wrote in message
On Mar 27, 2:34 pm, "Smokie Darling (Annie)"
wrote:

It was an evil twin.

We suspect Sarrasine has an evil twin- she's two different cats!
Sometimes she wrecks the place, hoiks furballs in the worse places and
generally seems to be an ambassador for the joys of having a dog!

Then other times she's a love bug, who just wants to be played with,
skritchied and brushed. Last night our friend Jim came over and he
was moaning about Molly and the amount of hair she leaves all over the
place so I suggested a few minutes a day with a Zoom Groom works for
us so he asked for a demonstration and could I find the damn thing?
Until a minute or so later Sarsi who had heard one of her favourite
words "Brushies" (She also likes "Feedies", "Din-dins" "Brekkies"
"Munchies" and "Skritchies") trotted up with the Zoom Groom and
dropped it in front of me!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs