Gray kitty pix

Old March 29th 09, 09:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

Default Gray kitty pix

Of course the batteries died before I got any good ones. The first pic
is from last summer when he was feeling good. The rest are from a few
minutes ago. He's starting to like being brushed - which is good
because he hasn't been grooming himself and has some mats. It may take
a while before all the mats are gone. He purred as I brushed his right
side, but then wanted down off the toilet seat when I started the left
side. I'll start on the left next time.

http://tinyurl.com/22pfn8
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
Old March 29th 09, 02:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Steve Touchstone" wrote in message
Of course the batteries died before I got any good ones. The first pic
is from last summer when he was feeling good. The rest are from a few
minutes ago. He's starting to like being brushed - which is good
because he hasn't been grooming himself and has some mats. It may take
a while before all the mats are gone. He purred as I brushed his right
side, but then wanted down off the toilet seat when I started the left
side. I'll start on the left next time.

Aww, what a lovely little fellow! Reminds me a bit of Duffy, with that
long gray fur. Purrs for those eyes to clear up quickly.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old March 29th 09, 07:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Steve Touchstone wrote:

Of course the batteries died before I got any good ones. The first pic
is from last summer when he was feeling good. The rest are from a few
minutes ago. He's starting to like being brushed - which is good
because he hasn't been grooming himself and has some mats. It may take
a while before all the mats are gone. He purred as I brushed his right
side, but then wanted down off the toilet seat when I started the left
side. I'll start on the left next time.

http://tinyurl.com/22pfn8

He has beautiful fur where you've brushed him! The highlights make him
look almost multi-colored.

I love the second photo where he's looking up at you. He's giving you
the Feline Gaze of Adoration. I get that from Smudge, usually just before
I feed her. (Maybe it's a grey cat thing?)

--
Joyce ^..^

Old March 29th 09, 07:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Steve Touchstone wrote:
Of course the batteries died before I got any good ones. The first pic
is from last summer when he was feeling good. The rest are from a few
minutes ago. He's starting to like being brushed - which is good
because he hasn't been grooming himself and has some mats. It may take
a while before all the mats are gone. He purred as I brushed his right
side, but then wanted down off the toilet seat when I started the left
side. I'll start on the left next time.

I may be over-interpreting just a bit but he looks like he's thinking
he found a good place to be. I'm sure he's relieved that he's inside,
out of the cold, and getting good food.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.