WooToo Teechd me Sufin

Old April 9th 12, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default WooToo Teechd me Sufin

I wanned mine BREKKUS an da kans was on da couner wer I cood see dem.
Butted Uncl Bill wuz beein stoopid. He had walkd da dogs and put out
der fudz butted he wuz NORING me. He pord his orumj joos an gotted his
pills an wuz gonna sit down at da tabl WIFOUT FEEDING ME.

I had a big bowl ob krunchees butted I REELY wanned sum gneiss gusy-
fuds an he was NORRING mee. Den WooToo sed to me "TELL him dat yooo
wan fudz. He shood GNO butted hoomins are stoopid an haff to be told."

So I meowed at him. An hee jumpd up an gotted me a can ob gushy
chickum. Fangyu WooToo.

(Hoomin note: I was STUNNED. I have never heard her meow. She purrs at
her food or at one of the dogs sometimes but never at a human. She
used to his at us quite often but she seems to have mellowed and has
only hissed once lately, when my foot came within six feet of her
tail.)

--
Missy
Old April 9th 12, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Dat iz gud wat WooToo teechd yer hoomin. Missy. Sum hoominz kan beh
inkonsidurat ubaowt sertin fingz,
But, eh jenural, Unka Will iz uh gud guy
Mosey, Meowy PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps, (hoo iz awf wachin da full Moon wif
Ranger)
Weh finkz dey reely wike eech uthur..yeUP.

Old April 9th 12, 03:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Chappy

ize neffur talked eifur, fur a long long tyme. Den meowmie kept meowin
at me (silly hoomin) an she gave me a treet an petz wen ize wud meow.

Now pawpaw makez me meow afor he putz down mi dinner.

So now ize meow wen ize wantz to no where meowmie iz. Ize meow at hur an
she sez "Chappy, I'm up here." An ize meow wenz ize brings hur her fudz
(katnip burdie an snakie).

Ize lerned meowin iz gud.

Chappy

Old April 9th 12, 05:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Apr 9, 12:03*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
[...]

Yu will soon hav dat hoomin unner contwoll....wike he shooda been awl
da tyme. Yu deserf a medal fur yure payshince, Missy.
Cleo Gordon
Old April 9th 12, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

wrote:
[...]

Well, WooToo haz him unner PERfek control butted I was yoost to mine
mommie, Maggie May (RB) or mine bruffer, da gallant Winnie (RB), astin
for da fudz for usses, sew I dint dew ittted. But neow I dew.

An Uncl Bill stept rite ON mine tayle or almoss. Dat iz wy I hissd. Da
nerf ob saying dat he wasn' on itted.

--
Missy
Old April 10th 12, 05:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

ize neffur talked eifur, fur a long long tyme. Den meowmie kept meowin

at me (silly hoomin) an she gave me a treet an petz wen ize wud meow.
Now pawpaw makez me meow afor he putz down mi dinner.
So now ize meow wen ize wantz to no where meowmie iz. Ize meow at hur an
she sez "Chappy, I'm up here." An ize meow wenz ize brings hur her fudz
(katnip burdie an snakie).

Ize lerned meowin iz gud.
Chappy

yeUP, meowin iz gudgud fur fudz.
Mosey--hoo noez diz.

I wanned mine BREKKUS an da kans was on da couner wer I cood see dem.
Butted Uncl Bill wuz beein stoopid. He had walkd da dogs and put out
der fudz butted he wuz NORING me. He pord his orumj joos an gotted his
pills an wuz gonna sit down at da tabl WIFOUT FEEDING ME.

I had a big bowl ob krunchees butted I REELY wanned sum gneiss gusy-
fuds an he was NORRING mee. Den WooToo sed to me "TELL him dat yooo
wan fudz. He shood GNO butted hoomins are stoopid an haff to be told."
So I meowed at him. An hee jumpd up an gotted me a can ob gushy
chickum. Fangyu WooToo.

Gud fur yew Woo Too.yeUP Mosey

(Hoomin note: I was STUNNED. I have never heard her meow. She purrs at
her food or at one of the dogs sometimes but never at a human. She
used to his at us quite often but she seems to have mellowed and has
only hissed once lately, when my foot came within six feet of her
tail.)

That's good to hear Unka Will.
Aunti Kyla
Missy

Old April 10th 12, 05:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

[...]

yeUP, yu r vury rite ubaowt dat n ai kan port ovur uh wif uh medal fur
Missy.

Mosey

Ping WooToo Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 0 November 4th 08 06:44 AM
Ping WooToo Granby Cat community 7 November 2nd 08 06:57 PM
WooToo Granby Cat community 20 September 1st 07 01:05 AM
WooToo Communicats Again Will in New Haven Cat anecdotes 6 November 11th 06 10:12 PM