It's a Box!

Old August 17th 04, 02:25 AM
Cheryl

Default It's a Box!

I bought a set of glasses and Shamrock took over the box. He marked
it all up with his face scents and re-marks it every time Bonnie
tries to get in it. She got in. Once. Only once. Shamrock doesn't
like to share.

(hope this works; first time using a Yahoo! photo album)
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambo...ail?.dir=/2a54
&.dnm=e188.jpg

or

http://tinyurl.com/4cj5g

--
Cheryl

Old August 17th 04, 04:04 AM
Magic Mood Jeep©

That box is 1/2 the size of a box that Lizzie crawled into & curled up in
for a nap. Soooo cute to see her nose peeping out of it. Of course it's
usually occupied by the kittens playing "king of the box"

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old August 17th 04, 04:55 AM
Marina

"Cheryl" wrote
I bought a set of glasses and Shamrock took over the box. He marked
it all up with his face scents and re-marks it every time Bonnie
tries to get in it. She got in. Once. Only once. Shamrock doesn't
like to share.

Another box lover. Nikki is the Official Box Inspector around here. All
boxes must be approved by her (and she does approve - always. Even if she
can hardly fit into the box).

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki