Kitten Didn't Make It

Old April 26th 05, 06:40 PM
Mary

Default Kitten Didn't Make It

"Brandy Alexandre" wrote in message
news:1114536932.0b8b303aa634e4b6bd52d2df27a68cb7@t eranews...
The orphan my friend found sadly didn't make it.

I'm really sorry. It is so sad to see a kitten die.

Old April 26th 05, 08:09 PM
Candace

Brandy Alexandre wrote:
The orphan my friend found sadly didn't make it. She knew it was a
long shot, appreciated all of your advice and information, and knows
she did the best she could.

How sad, poor baby.

Candace

Old April 26th 05, 08:57 PM
John Ross Mc Master

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 17:35:30 GMT, "Brandy*Alexandre"
wrote:

The orphan my friend found sadly didn't make it. She knew it was a
long shot, appreciated all of your advice and information, and knows
she did the best she could.

Pass on my condolences.
Old April 28th 05, 07:55 PM

Brandy Alexandre wrote:
The orphan my friend found sadly didn't make it. She knew it was a
long shot, appreciated all of your advice and information, and knows
she did the best she could.

I'm really sorry for you. It's never easy to watch kitties die.
Although I have three healthy cats, last fall I came into a situation
where I was the primary provider and caretoaker of a half dozen ferals,
and I had the infortunate duty of giving two of them their last ride.
It sucked.

Carl in CT

--
Brandy Alexandre=AE
http://www.swydm.com/?refer=3DBrandyAlx

Old April 28th 05, 09:18 PM
Mary

"Brandy Alexandre" wrote in message
news:1114719071.65552d7f24f25f3a9d23ac7e73ceb46e@t eranews...
wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

I'm really sorry for you. It's never easy to watch kitties die.
Although I have three healthy cats, last fall I came into a
situation where I was the primary provider and caretoaker of a
half dozen ferals, and I had the infortunate duty of giving two of
them their last ride. It sucked.

Carl in CT

My sister had a similar experience. I mentioned it here before, I
believe. Her friend was dying of pancreatic cancer and had two
geriatric cats that she dictated be put down, cremated, and buried with
her when she died. I probably wouldn't have done it, but it's gotta be
hard to place old, sick cats in new homes. So, after she died, my
sister went to get the cats and take them to the vet. She had to chase
them around and physically force them into the carrier (like I always
have to do with Kami) and she felt SO bad that she was doing this to
take them to their death and they probably knew it.

She said she was okay until she got to the vet and they asked if she
wanted to come back with them and hold them. She started to cry and
said no and told me she had to sit and bawl in her car for a few
minutes before she could drive away.

She should have listened to her heart and NOT done it.

Old April 30th 05, 05:23 PM
Rhonda

I'm sorry. Your friend is a champ for trying to save the little tyke.

Rhonda