pictures

Old November 16th 03, 06:26 PM
fuga =^o^=

Default pictures

This week I started volunteeering for the Annex Cat Rescue. I get to go to
different foster homes and take pictures of kitties. On friday night, I
went and took some pictures of some kitties. If anyone would like to see
some pictures of some orange kitties...

www.purplemeow.com/acr

Fuga

Old November 16th 03, 06:36 PM
Karen

in article s.com, fuga
=^o^= at wrote on 11/16/03 12:26 PM:

www.purplemeow.com/acr

Aww Very cute.

Karen

Old November 16th 03, 06:42 PM
Takayuki

"fuga =^o^=" wrote:

This week I started volunteeering for the Annex Cat Rescue. I get to go to
different foster homes and take pictures of kitties. On friday night, I
went and took some pictures of some kitties. If anyone would like to see
some pictures of some orange kitties...

www.purplemeow.com/acr

Are those three little adolescent siblings? They're sooo cuuute!

Old November 16th 03, 07:51 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 18:26:32 GMT, "fuga =^o^="
wrote:

This week I started volunteeering for the Annex Cat Rescue. I get to go to
different foster homes and take pictures of kitties. On friday night, I
went and took some pictures of some kitties. If anyone would like to see
some pictures of some orange kitties...

www.purplemeow.com/acr

Fuga

Purrs coming to the kitties to find their opnetruehomes, and many
thanks to you for helping.

I have the feeling that if I were ever to voulunteer they'd have to
conduct a search when I left to make sure none of the kitties were
leaving with me. ;-)
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Old November 16th 03, 09:01 PM
polonca12000

And all these kitties are not afraid of you?! That's wonderful! I love
orange kitties, especially since they are very rare here in Slovenia for
some reason.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

. rogers.com...

Old November 16th 03, 09:22 PM
fuga =^o^=

Purrs coming to the kitties to find their opnetruehomes, and many
thanks to you for helping.

I have the feeling that if I were ever to voulunteer they'd have to
conduct a search when I left to make sure none of the kitties were
leaving with me. ;-)
--

It was hard leaving those kitties behind. There was one kitty who had the
most stunning vocalizing I have heard. It was very distinct and she was

Fuga

Old November 16th 03, 10:52 PM
Victor Martinez

fuga =^o^= wrote:
went and took some pictures of some kitties. If anyone would like to see
some pictures of some orange kitties...

Gorgeous kitties! Thanks for sharing.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 17th 03, 05:03 PM
Junebug

"fuga =^o^=" wrote in message
. rogers.com...
This week I started volunteeering for the Annex Cat Rescue. I get to go

different foster homes and take pictures of kitties. On friday night, I
went and took some pictures of some kitties. If anyone would like to see
some pictures of some orange kitties...

www.purplemeow.com/acr

Fuga

Beautiful series of photos and a very nice presentation, Fuga. I am sure
the Annex Cat Rescue could use some of your photos for advertisements.

Junebug

Old November 18th 03, 12:44 AM

fuga =^o^= wrote:

This week I started volunteeering for the Annex Cat Rescue. I get to go to
different foster homes and take pictures of kitties. On friday night, I
went and took some pictures of some kitties. If anyone would like to see
some pictures of some orange kitties...

These cats are soooo pretty! I especially love the orange and white ones.
I want one!!

But why are they all orange? Is it a special Orange Cat rescue group?
(OK, I saw a calico in there, but they're mostly orange!)

Joyce