FRUIT/VEGETABLES Health Risk

Old December 13th 03, 03:06 AM
PawsForThought

Default FRUIT/VEGETABLES Health Risk

Scarey stuff!

http://www.gov.on.ca/OMAFRA/english/...tion/fruitveg/
risk_assessment_pdf/apple/7a_appendix.pdf

Lauren
________
Old December 13th 03, 03:39 AM
Cheryl

PawsForThought wrote in
on 12 Dec 2003:

Scarey stuff!

http://www.gov.on.ca/OMAFRA/english/...tion/fruitveg/
risk_assessment_pdf/apple/7a_appendix.pdf

I couldn't access the site but I am still laughing.

--
Cheryl

"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I
can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do."
- Helen Keller

Worldwide Candle Lighting in Memory of all Children, Dec 14, 2003 7pm in
all time zones
http://thecompassionatefriends.org/2...L/2003_wcl.htm
http://thecompassionatefriends.org/2003_WWCL/senres.htm

-this in memory of my Eric-

Old December 13th 03, 04:30 PM
PawsForThought

From: Cheryl

PawsForThought wrote in
on 12 Dec 2003:

Scarey stuff!

http://www.gov.on.ca/OMAFRA/english/...tion/fruitveg/
risk_assessment_pdf/apple/7a_appendix.pdf

I couldn't access the site but I am still laughing.

Try it like this. It's a slow loader.

http://www.gov.on.ca/OMAFRA/english/.../risk_assessme
nt_pdf/apple/7a_appendix.pdf

Oh, and if you really want to be *scared*, check this out. Seems that VACUUM
CLEANER BAGS are a health risk too. Holy salmonella!!!

http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/EID/vol9no1/pdfs/02-0214.pdf

Good excuse not to do housework

Then of course there's household sponges:

[PDF] Do Sponges Clean or Spread Bacteria?
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
.... The one, two, and three week sponges all contained large amounts of
bacteria. ... The
bacteria sponges contain and spread, and how to limit them. ...
www.usc.edu/CSSF/History/2002/Projects/J1305.pdf

Lauren

________
Old December 13th 03, 04:30 PM
PawsForThought

Old December 14th 03, 12:55 AM
Karen M.

From: Cheryl

[...]

Are you suggesting that gasp we should exercise proper sanitation and
caution while handling our food and cleaning items?? My god, will you
stop at nothing woman???!!?? You must be a terrorist!

Old December 14th 03, 12:55 AM
Karen M.

Old December 14th 03, 05:01 AM
PawsForThought

[...]