How's Pam?

Old April 19th 04, 01:49 PM
JBHajos

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 20:44:40 -0500, "GraceCat"
wrote:

Talked to Bridget today. She's had a rough week. Her dad went into
septic shock early last week and was very bad off. But he pulled out and
is back resting in the nursing home.

Thank you, Grace. I'm glad to hear Bridget and the kitties are
doing well but sorry that her dad had another setback. Hope he's
doing better now. Next time you talk to her, tell her we're thinking
of her, and also sending purrs and prayers for her dad.

Jeanne
Old April 19th 04, 07:39 PM
polonca12000

Best wishes and purrs for Bridget and Aim and those that are near and dear
to them,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"GraceCat" wrote in message
Talked to Bridget today. snip

Old April 19th 04, 07:40 PM
polonca12000

I do hope she and her son and their kitties are ok,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"JBHajos" wrote in message
Haven't heard anything from or about Pam (Hazel Az) in what seems like
forever. Does anyone know how she's doing? Surely hope all is going
well for her with no more crises in her life.

Jeanne

Old April 20th 04, 04:06 AM
Marina

"JBHajos" wrote
Haven't heard anything from or about Pam (Hazel Az) in what seems like
forever. Does anyone know how she's doing? Surely hope all is going
well for her with no more crises in her life.

I recently got an off-line IM message from her, but have not managed to
catch her online for ages. She seems to be well. Hazel! Give us a holler,
will you? )

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old April 20th 04, 04:08 AM
Marina

"GraceCat" wrote
Talked to Bridget today. She's had a rough week. Her dad went into
septic shock early last week and was very bad off. But he pulled out and
is back resting in the nursing home. She has a new-ish beau that she
sees very often and talks to even more. It's platonic, and they're not
exactly romantic, but they are really good friends. The kitties are
doing wonderfully.

Purrs to Bridget and her Dad. So sorry to hear about his trouble, but glad
that he is well again.

Aim's hugely busy with work. I don't even think she's socializing very
much right now. She moved a month or so ago and hasn't had 'net access
from home. She's been doing it on her breaks from work. Hopefully that
will change soon for her. She's been sick off and on, work's kicking her
butt, so she's been down a good bit from that.

And purrs to Aim.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old April 21st 04, 03:18 AM
LOL

"Marina" wrote in message ...
"JBHajos" wrote
Haven't heard anything from or about Pam (Hazel Az) in what seems like
forever. Does anyone know how she's doing? Surely hope all is going
well for her with no more crises in her life.

I recently got an off-line IM message from her, but have not managed to
catch her online for ages. She seems to be well. Hazel! Give us a holler,
will you? )

Ditto post here - I used to catch her online quite often, but not any
more. I miss Hazel!

------
Krista