Thank you all.

Old April 23rd 04, 02:21 PM
JP Hobbs

Oh dear you reminded me so much of ,my Henri,I'm having to keep rubbing my
eyes Purrs to you and your daughter,
to help with the pain {{{{{Hugs }}}}Jean.P.

TJ wrote in message
I just want to thank everyone for all the kind words over the loss of

Dusty. I
copied and pasted every last one into a Word document and printed it out

for my
daughter to read. She can't believe that her Dust was so popular! She is
having a really tough time with this. She doesn't want to talk about it

at all.

The saddest thing is that my daughter and I were on vacation for 5 days

and
didn't return home until late Tuesday. He died on Wednesday. I have been

very
in tune with Dusty since he became sick. Just before I left for the

airport I
hugged him and whispered in his ear, "please don't die while I'm gone".

He
didn't, he waited so we could have one more day. That day I had one can

of cat
food left. I was right near Petsmart and thought I better run in and get

more
but didn't. He had exactly one pill left of his hypertension meds. I

gave it
to him with his dinner and thought, "I better call this in for a refill",

but I
didn't. I had been sensing the time was coming near. I wasn't sleeping

well
because I got up 3 or 4 times a night to check if he was breathing. I have

been
doing this for 5 months. Everytime I left the house I expected to come

back and
find him dead. It became an obsession and very stressful for me.

Everyone said
I was nuts but I just knew.

It's been tough. I've been sad. I miss him so much. It's hard to believe

he is
gone. For 12 years he was my buddy and he gave me so much affection every

day. I
was his mama. I miss his headbutts and the way he would rest his forehead

on my
chin and fall asleep. I miss his soft fur and his big loud purr. I miss

him
sleeping on my feet or my head every night. I miss it all and just cry
everytime I think that I will never have any of that from him again. When

I am
ready I would like to write more. I am at a point now where I can only

remember
the way he looked when he finally went to the bridge. Not a good picture.

have been trying to look at all the funny pictures of him. I have picked

out
the one in his blue Tu-tu to go on his urn. Kody dogs urn sports a pic of

him
in a Metallica t-shirt. Only you folks really understand and it helps me

to get
it out of my system. okay, now I am crying to hard to go on

Thanks again you have all been such a comfort for me.

TJ