OT Humour: for the middle-aged women on the group.

Old July 21st 05, 11:14 PM
Christina Websell

Default OT Humour: for the middle-aged women on the group.

Warning to all women

This is a warning to those friends who haven't experienced it yet, and
an explanation to those friends and family who have.

Most of you have read the scare-mail about the person whose kidneys were
stolen while he was passed out. Well, read on.

My thighs were stolen from me during the night of August 3rd a few years
ago. It was just that quick. I went to sleep in my body and woke up with
someone else's thighs. The new ones had the texture of cooked oatmeal.
Who would have done such a cruel thing to legs that had been mine for
years? Whose thighs were these and what happened to mine?
I spent the entire summer looking for my thighs. Finally, hurt and
angry, I resigned myself to living out my life in jeans and Sheer Energy
pantyhose.

Then, just when my guard was down, the thieves struck again. My butt was
next. I knew it was the same gang, because they took pains to match my
new rear end (although badly attached at least three inches lower than
my original) to the thighs they stuck me with earlier. Now, my rear
complimented my legs, lump for lump. Frantic, I prayed that long skirts
would stay in fashion. It was two years ago when I realized my arms had
been switched. One
morning I was fixing my hair and I watched horrified but fascinated as
the flesh of my upper arms swung to and fro with the motion of the
hairbrush.
This was really getting scary. My body was being replaced one section at
a time. How clever and how fiendish.

Age? Age had nothing to do with it. Age is supposed to creep up,
unnoticed, something like maturity. NO, I was being attacked repeatedly
and without warning. In despair, I gave up my T-shirts. What could they do
to me next?
My eyes began to remind people that they needed to buy a new pair of
Hush Puppies. My poor neck disappeared more quickly than the
Christmas turkey it now resembled.
That's why I decided to tell my story. I can't take on the medical
profession by myself. Women of the World, wake up and smell the coffee.
That really isn't plastic that those surgeons are using. You KNOW where
they are getting those replacement parts, don't you? The next time you
suspect someone has had a face "lifted", look again. Was it lifted from
you?

P.S. I think I finally found my thighs ......... and I hope that Cindy
Crawford
paid a really good price for them!
This is not a hoax. This is happening to women in every town every night.

WARN YOUR FRIENDS.

P.S I must say that last year I thought someone had stolen my breasts. I
was lying in bed and they were gone! As I jumped out of bed I was
relieved to see that they were just hiding in my pajama bottoms. Now I
keep them hidden in my waistband.

Old July 21st 05, 11:56 PM
Nan

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 23:14:46 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

[...]

ROFLOL The same thieves must be in the US. Not only did they steal
my thighs and my butt, they stole my entire body and replaced it with
some old woman's body.

May I pass this on? I loved it, and I can really relate to it.

Purrs and Hugs,

Nan
Old July 22nd 05, 12:14 AM
Christina Websell

wrote:

[...]

grin

May I pass this on? I loved it, and I can really relate to it.

Oh, yes, please do. My cousin sent it to me. It hasn't happened to me yet
but I am expecting (and prepared for) it in 10 years time!

Tweed

Old July 22nd 05, 12:17 AM
CatNipped

wrote:

[...]

Lucky! It happened to me starting right after I had my first born! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 22nd 05, 12:34 AM
Nan

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 00:14:51 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

Thank you, Tweed, I'll do that.

Purrs and Hugs,

Nan
Old July 22nd 05, 12:55 AM
Jo Firey

I had to go shopping yesterday. Daughter said I cannot wear jeans, a
t-shirt and Birkenstocks to her wedding. Ungrateful brat (not really).
Also made the mistake of trying on a swimsuit, as I'm unsure what will
happen if I attempt to put to old one on.

At least this explains the person who was in the mirror in the dressing
room. I do not know that person.

Jo

Old July 22nd 05, 01:03 AM
mlbriggs

I wish you had warned me sooner ----it is much to late now! MLB

Old July 22nd 05, 01:07 AM
Christina Websell

"Jo Firey" wrote in message
I had to go shopping yesterday. Daughter said I cannot wear jeans, a
t-shirt and Birkenstocks to her wedding. Ungrateful brat (not really).
Also made the mistake of trying on a swimsuit, as I'm unsure what will
happen if I attempt to put to old one on.

At least this explains the person who was in the mirror in the dressing
room. I do not know that person.

Jo

Scarey, isn't it? To see yourself as no longer young even though you feel
just the same.

Tweed

Old July 22nd 05, 01:49 AM
Bill Stock

[...]

Yeah, it's terrible getting old. I have to keep my Penis tucked in my socks
now.

Old July 22nd 05, 01:49 AM
CatNipped

"Bill Stock" wrote in message

[...]

And you phone number was....? ; [I'm just *kidding*, Ben!]

Hugs,

CatNipped