Good for a laugh

Old April 20th 04, 02:23 AM
JP Hobbs

By the way MaryL it *is* very funny,especially after just reading Flippy's
Cat Files, they sort of compliment each other.Jean.P.

MaryL -OUT-THE-LITTER wrote in message
A friend sent this link to me. I thought it was really funny. More
interesting, though, is that there is something about the sound that
immediately attracted Holly. She dashed from across the room, jumped up
onto the keyboard tray, kept staring intently at the screen while lifting
her leg, putting it down, lifting it again, etc. She was really very
excited by it.

http://www.bordergatewayprotocol.net...may02-smilepop
-soapbox4.swf

--
MaryL
(take out the litter to reply)

Photos of Holly and Duffy:
http://tinyurl.com/8y54 (introducing Duffy to Holly)
http://tinyurl.com/8y56 (Duffy and Holly "settle in")

Old April 20th 04, 03:08 AM
MaryL

"Jeanne Hedge" wrote in message
news
I made a TinyURL link for this, I wasn't able to get it to load due to
the length of the link:

http://tinyurl.com/3efc8

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

http://www.jhedge.com

Thanks for posting the tinyurl. I should have done that myself.

MaryL

Old April 20th 04, 03:17 AM
JoJo

I loved this! I kept receiving email from a former co-worker. After I told
her to stop sending me the stuff, she still sent to me. Bill Gates at least
5 times from her. And since when did God go high tech? I wish I still had
her address to send this to her (still wouldn't get thru her thick skull)

Tx for the laugh

JoJo

http://www.bordergatewayprotocol.net...p-soapbox4.swf

Old April 20th 04, 05:12 AM
Jeanne Hedge

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 21:08:19 -0500, "MaryL"
-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

"Jeanne Hedge" wrote in message
news
I made a TinyURL link for this, I wasn't able to get it to load due to
the length of the link:

http://tinyurl.com/3efc8

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

http://www.jhedge.com

Thanks for posting the tinyurl. I should have done that myself.

MaryL

Thanks for posting the original link!

I sent it on to my mother, the woman who explained to the child me all
about chain letters and how you should ignore them, and who now
doesn't seem to understand that 90% of what she emails me are chain
letters too!

Old April 20th 04, 05:36 AM
badwilson

A friend sent this link to me. I thought it was really funny. More
interesting, though, is that there is something about the sound that
immediately attracted Holly. She dashed from across the room, jumped up
onto the keyboard tray, kept staring intently at the screen while lifting
her leg, putting it down, lifting it again, etc. She was really very
excited by it.

http://www.bordergatewayprotocol.net...may02-smilepop
-soapbox4.swf

Vino was stretched out in front of my keyboard when it started to play. He
got annoyed and lifted his head and gave the computer a dirty look. It kept
playing and he got more annoyed. He stood up and backed away from the
computer. His back legs went off the desk and he fell down. I laughed my
head off and he stalked away.
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's covered

Old April 20th 04, 05:50 AM
Sandy

"badwilson" wrote in message

Vino was stretched out in front of my keyboard when it started to play.

He
got annoyed and lifted his head and gave the computer a dirty look. It

kept
playing and he got more annoyed. He stood up and backed away from the
computer. His back legs went off the desk and he fell down. I laughed my
head off and he stalked away.
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's

covered
in fur!
Check out pictures of Vino at:

That wastebasket picture is one of the best cat pictures I've seen! How
nice of you to get a wastebasket that complements Vino's coloring!

--
Sandy
Cat pix at (do the math)

good night, Gibs Lars Cat anecdotes 28 December 13th 03 11:35 AM
Good adoption news! Gizela Cat anecdotes 5 November 29th 03 05:59 PM
Potential good news for Pirate Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 13 November 21st 03 03:19 AM
Purrs Update -Good news, some bad, some ok. GraceCat Cat anecdotes 8 November 19th 03 06:19 PM
Good News! (OT) David Yehudah Cat anecdotes 10 September 1st 03 05:46 PM