Please could my dad have some purrs?

Old January 3rd 06, 04:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Please could my dad have some purrs?

Please could my dad have some purrs today? He will be having a
particularly ****ty day at work, as he has been tasked by his superiors
to undertake a particularly distasteful task that he feels very, very
badly about, but has no choice in undertaking it.

Obviously I can't go into details, but it has been stressing him out
beyond belief and has made him very miserable.

Purrs would be appreciated.

Helen M

Old January 3rd 06, 04:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs for your dad are on the way!

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

news:11a17760b68258f170b9f9bba90921cb.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...

Old January 3rd 06, 04:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 16:07:47 +0000, Helen Miles wrote:

Please could my dad have some purrs today? He will be having a
particularly ****ty day at work, as he has been tasked by his superiors
to undertake a particularly distasteful task that he feels very, very
badly about, but has no choice in undertaking it.

Absolutely! Purrs coming.

Old January 3rd 06, 04:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs and prayers your Dad has a good day ins pite of what he has to do.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old January 3rd 06, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-01-03, Helen Miles penned:
Please could my dad have some purrs today? He will be having a
particularly ****ty day at work, as he has been tasked by his
superiors to undertake a particularly distasteful task that he feels
very, very badly about, but has no choice in undertaking it.

Obviously I can't go into details, but it has been stressing him out
beyond belief and has made him very miserable.

Purrs would be appreciated.

Helen M

Purrs incoming!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old January 3rd 06, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Tue, 3 Jan 2006 16:07:47 +0000 (UTC), "Helen Miles"
wrote:

Please could my dad have some purrs today? He will be having a
particularly ****ty day at work, as he has been tasked by his superiors
to undertake a particularly distasteful task that he feels very, very
badly about, but has no choice in undertaking it.

Obviously I can't go into details, but it has been stressing him out
beyond belief and has made him very miserable.

Purrs would be appreciated.

Helen M

You got it, Helen. Purrs that many funny, happy thoughts will occur
to him today while doing his onerous task and make it *much*more
bearable.

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/
Animals in Movies Website)
Old January 3rd 06, 05:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:
Please could my dad have some purrs today? He will be having a
particularly ****ty day at work, as he has been tasked by his
superiors to undertake a particularly distasteful task that he feels
very, very badly about, but has no choice in undertaking it.

Obviously I can't go into details, but it has been stressing him out
beyond belief and has made him very miserable.

Purrs would be appreciated.

Helen M

Purrs for your dad. I hope he has a cat to cuddle when he gets home.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old January 3rd 06, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Many purrs heading your Dad's way. Peace for his heavy heart.
Charleen
Mr. Pumpkin
Aggie Marble
Victor Velcro

Old January 3rd 06, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs on the way for you dad.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:11a17760b68258f170b9f9bba90921cb.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Please could my dad have some purrs today? He will be having a
particularly ****ty day at work, as he has been tasked by his superiors
to undertake a particularly distasteful task that he feels very, very
badly about, but has no choice in undertaking it.

Obviously I can't go into details, but it has been stressing him out
beyond belief and has made him very miserable.

Purrs would be appreciated.

Helen M

Multi-purpose purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 22 November 23rd 04 02:16 PM
Purrs for Rosie Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 137 October 15th 04 11:36 AM
Truck Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 October 5th 04 02:40 PM
Travel purrs Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 33 August 13th 04 06:00 PM
Purrs for Lacey Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 25 November 19th 03 05:20 AM